- seventeen -

You have a place in my heart
no one else ever could have.

You have a place in my heartno one else ever could have

The start of my day has been good. I woke up and got ready for my day and went down to get breakfast.

Before I do anything else, I usually text Angel or she texts me first. It's been our routine even if we don't talk daily, we text even if it's just to wish each other a good day.

I love knowing how she will spend her day and what she did the rest of the day yesterday. I try to tell about my day too, but have nothing much to tell as I am always in my cabin.

I have two very important meetings today. It will be a hectic day and I hope I will be able to relax from tomorrow as I have been preparing for these two meetings a lot.

One of the meetings is with a nice person and even better business woman. She is someone I would say is not exactly a friend but she is easy to talk to and then there is this other person who happens to get on my nerve without even doing anything and even Sebastian hates him and Sebastian does not hate many people.

I have the first meeting with him and I hope he won't make me want to murder him

I left for work not long ago. I have always loved my work and it's like my escape from everything. Even if it makes me want to bang the head of every second person on the wall. I like it.

I have prepared everything for the meeting so it's not like I need to go through it again, but I like to check everything once before. But before I could do that Leonardo and Marciano barged into my office.

I don't allow people to enter my cabin. Only Sebastian, Marciano and Leonardo can enter my cabin and now angel.

I like to keep this room as my personal space and I don't like people entering it and staying here.

I have another room for the meetings, for any kind of discussion needed even if it's with the employees and if they need me they would contact me through Sebastian.
But Marciano and Leonardo can usually come and meet me in my cabin without going through Sebastian.

Our offices are nearby. There are three buildings in this area. The tallest one is my building, the other two of the same height belong to my friends.

These two are really good at their work but I don't know how because almost 70% of the time they are in my cabin.

"Hey, Alex." Marciano greeted me as he made himself comfortable in the chair.

Leonardo gave me a nod. I returned their greetings and went back to my work.

We don't talk much but to we we also don't like thing away from each other make sure to give at least a minute of our day. They have been my support system since forever.

When I was in third grade, I started living with Leonardo and Marciano had been living in the same area.

How we actually met is a long story but if told in a few words, I was fighting for my life and these two boys saved me and since then we've been together. I owe them my life. They saved me that day. But I decided that I would do everything possible to have the power that I lacked that day and if needed to save any of their life I would give my life in an instance.