- twelve -

Take the risk
or
lose the chance.

As soon as we got inside of Xander's car, he made sure I had my seatbelts on and I was comfortable

He texted someone before starting the car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Xander as soon as he started driving.

"Somewhere calm, not a crowded place but there may be some people there."

"Okay." I said not wanting to talk more.

The silence was not uncomfortable.

I ate some of the cookies after asking him if it's fine to eat in the car. He had no issue with it. Some people don't like when people eat inside of their car.

I offered Xander the cookies, which he politely declined.

After some time we stopped, I looked outside the window and it was just a shop. I looked back at Xander and he pointed towards his side of the window.

It was a bookstore cafe.

It looked so cozy from the outside.

I love reading.

Combine that with food.

Heaven.

My eyes lit up and I looked at Xander.

"We're going in there?" I asked just to be sure. He nodded his head in answer.

"I've been to bookstores before and ofcourse cafes too, but rarely visited bookstore cafe. How did you even know I love books?! Oh, I'm so excited!! We can explore books I have in my list and then maybe buy some. We have to see what we need to eat too. I'm so excited. THANKYOU XANDER" I said and before I could process what I did, I was already giving Xander a hug.

Slowly I felt him reciprocate the hug.

I like Xander's hugs.

He patted my hair before saying, "When I dropped you at home that night, I saw a bookshelf and Nate said you love reading."

There was no parking available so we had to park a little further from the cafe.

Xander parked the car and turned to look at me, "Now, shall we go in, Angel?"

Xander got out of the car as I was getting my bag and as soon as I turned to open the door, it was already open and Xander was waiting for me to step out.

What a gentleman.

I thanked him as I got out, to which he gave me a slight nod.

Once we got inside of the cafe, I couldn't move.

This place is the definition of heaven.

"Angel?"

I was back to the real world. I closed my mouth and turned to look at Xander.