Chapter 26: Thank you Rumi ! Shallot Big Brain !

Start from the beginning

Both spend the next two hours in each other presences having somewhat of a date, but Izuku was found a new determination. He get up and look at Rumi with a warm smile.

Izuku: Thanks, Rumi. I know what to do.

Rumi: Then go, and don't look back.

Izuku nod as his white aura bust to life and fly away. Rumi look at the white trail of his aura left with a loving smile on her face.

Rumi: You damn cute idiot.

-

Shallot searched the whole country, but couldn't find his precisou disciple, while he manage by miracle to keep a cool head all this time, he was infact beyond pissed off and just wanted to find the one who did that and give him the worst beatdown he could imagine. He was hesitating to use his last assets to locate Katsuki.

Shallot: Damn it....

He didn't knew If it was by sheer luck or a miracle or whatever but in the peripheral view, he notice a saw villain that was at the training camp, the one called Dabi. Shallot got closer but not enough to be notice, floating above them.

A black portal open and the villain enter, however for a split second Shallot felt Katsuki's KI, It was low but he was 100 % sure. Then he had an idea If he could to find more of those black portal, he could find Katsuki's location or at least a hint of where he could be.

-

A whole day. Shallot spent a whole day to search every black portal and so far, he only found two more because of that he roughly could find where Katsuki was. Kamino. After that he asked Zahha to contact multiple heroes to share what he found. 

Shallot enter in a room where heroes were talking, even All Might was there. Suddenly a small old man tell everyone to shut up.

Zahha: Thank you Gran Torino. Now, everyone, you have to know that Shallot can detect certain type of energies, it is a part of his quirk, and because of that he manage to find something about Katsuki Bakugo's location.

All Might: Where ?!

Shallot: I could sense Katsuki's k-energy, by finding some black portals, and his energy lead me to Kamino. One of the villain called Dabi was going in the portal.

Endeavor: Do you have any proof of what you are talking about ?

Shallot: No.

Endeavor: So, you're telling me, you're trusting your guts or something like that ?! What a waste of time !

The flame hero get up of his seat and was about to walk away, but got stop by a hand on his shoulder. The owner of the hand was Shallot, who's patience was running thin, push Endeavor back into his seat. Endeavor didn't even comprehend was just happen, Shallot, the number 3, just forcefully make the number 2 seat on his chair with barely to no effort at all.

Shallot: I'm not going without nothing, remember what Zahha just said ? I can sense a certain type of energy, and Both my students, Katsuki and Izuku have that. For exemple I can sense Izuku, who is still in Musutafu currently.

Gran Torino: So how did you not sense Bakugo's energy before ?

Shallot: I... Have no Idea. Something block it, but when the portals open I could sense his energy again. So when I found a porta opening I focus to sense his energy each times.

All Might: How many did you find so far ? The portals I mean.

Shallot: Only three.

Zahha: Looks like they are careful with how much they are going outside.

All Might's phone start ringing loudly, he look at his phone and excuse himself.

All Might: Young Midoriya ?

[Yua: I have something ! Kamino, near a bar I saw the man named Shigaraki !]

All Might: What were you doing at Kamino ?

[Yua: With some firends.]

All Might: Oh... Alright I will tell the heroes what you found.

[Yua: please find Katsuki fast, I'm worried for him]

All Might hang up, and return in the room.

All Might: Everyone listen up ! We had an other struck of luck. Yua Midoriya found more clues about the case.

Shallot: What ?! Really ?!

All Might: Yes, she just called me to rely the information. She was in Kamino and saw the man called Shigaraki enter a bar.

All Might goes to the white board with a map on it. The map was showing the whole city of Kamino. All Might take a pen and draw a circle to show where the bar was.

After this meeting even more research have been lead to minimalized the risks, and they even discovered a NOMU factory in Kamino.

-

Two days have passed and lots of heroes where mobilised to save Katsuki and destroy the NOMU factory. 2 team were made. One who will rescue the teenager and a second who will make sure to destroy the NOMUS.

Unknown to many, today was going to be one of the most important day of the Hero era History.