WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

OK GUYS! I AM CLEARLY SEEING THAT ONLY A FEW PEOPLE ARE ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN ASKING.😭🥲

PLEASE ANSWER THEM SO THAT AT LEAST I GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE HEART TO BEAR MY WORK😓😓.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: C Drama OR K DRAMA????🧐🧐

...............................................................................................................................................................

Arika was not feeling good. On top of it, she was feeling nausea to which she was kind of used too because she did feel it before her periods.

She checked the date.

Her periods were late than the due date. She was so busy in her messed up life that she did not evem take care of such basic things about herself.

She was feeling really weird, something that just could not be explained.

She was all fine but from inside, she felt as if she was very sick which was so unlike her because she always took care of her diet and exercise and followed a proper routine due to which, there were very less times she fell ill. Her metabolism was also quiet strong.

"I hope I do not have an infection. I cannot afford to fall sick at this time." she was lost in her own thoughts while her models were practicing in front of her.

The final show was tomorrow and nobody was there from her home to accompany her.

"I miss you so much mumma. I have punished the people who caused hurt to you and I would make sure that what was yours stays under your name. Nobody in this world can destroy the things that you prepared with so much love and hard work. I know that right now, I am being overworked but one thing that I know for sure is that all of your hard work would not go to vain." she thought looking up at the sky wondering if her mother was somewhere viewing her and smiling and being happy for her.

She missed Abhimanyu.

She wish he was beside her at that moment of her life which was one of the most important one.

She closed her eyes and made a wish in her heart. She did not want to pressurise him to leave his own work and accompany her to her company. But her heart could not help but yearn for him.

"Ohh God. This distance is going to make me crazy for him." She thought as she took a sigh and saw looked around to find her partner , Dev and saw that he was busy giving instructions to the models to make sure that everything was picture perfect.

As there were other designers with her as well, they had planned to go for a lunch that day as a treat from Arika's side to make up to them for not being able to invite them to her wedding.

They were soon over with their works and headed outside to explore the best of the restaurants they could find there.

Arika was a vegetarian so finding a place where her food preferences were taken care off was a bit difficult but Mini, also a friend who was a local from there was well conversed with all the places over there.

She took them all to not a very big but an extremely cute and cozy place.

"This seems great " Arika said looking at the interiors of that place.

"I know right! This is one of my favourite and also secret places to dine in. I swear they serve such amazing food in here." Mini said clapping her hands showing her excitement.

Arika smiled seeing Mini's excitement.

If she liked the food in here, she might get something for Abhimanyu as well, she thought looking at the men card where the dishes were written in French.

'Okk, so I think that Mini would be the one ordering for Everyone tonight" Arika said as she kept the menu card aside 

"Off course. You guys are just going to taste how amazing my taste of food is" she said and looked around for the waiter to place the order.

They all chit-chated while the food was served to them and then left the place after savouring the delicious delicacies that were served to them.

However , she had not recieved Abhimanyu's call since the time she had come there 

It had been days she had heard from him and her heart was not at peace thinking about it.

Just as she was thinking about him , her phone rang and it's sound resonated in the whole room.

She took a look at her Phone's screen and saw that Deepti was calling her.

"Hello Ma!" She exclaimed all excited as she was more than happy to talk to her.

"How are you sweetheart?" Deepti asked in a low voice as she could hear how excited Arika was.

"Great Mama. I missed you all." She said as she moved towards her room.

"We are missing you too over hear and should I tell you one thing, this old man is standing right beside me waiting for his turn to have a chat with you." Deepti said and Arika could clearly understand who she was talking about.

"Hello Papa" she shouted while she was still talking to deepti. A loud laugh resonated in the room as both Amogh and Deepti laughed at her excitement.

She talked to the two of them for a while before she heard throat clearing sound and she knew exactly who the source was.

"Now that is enough guys. Let her talk to her one and only handsome grandfather. What would she do talking to you oldies." Jai Shankar said snatching the phone from Amogh's hand.

"Hello my beautiful daughter" he greeted her to which Arika smiled.

"Hello to you too, the most handsome man on this earth." She said and giggled.

Jai Shankar led out a loud laugh listening to his praise from her mouth as he kept his hand on his heart and said," You Flatter me. And that is why you are my favourite grand daughter in law."

"I am your only grand daughter in law as of now grandpa." 

"Ya right. Those other idiots do not look like they are going to marry anytime soon." He said sighing.

"Don't put a pressure on them Dadu. They would do it when they wish to." She said and before she could say anything further, her voice was cut off by Anamika who pushed Jai Shankar aside.

"Get away. Arika am I audible to you?" She asked.

"Yes dadi. I am able to hear you." She confirmed urging her to speak further.

"Okk so why we called is because of a special reason. You have someone waiting for you at home aside from your dear husband sweet heart." She said and Arika grew confused.

"Who dadi??" She asked and as Anamika was about to answer, her voice was cut off by a a sweet and melodious voice she has heard before.

"Missed me Badi Maa?" A sweet voice called for her and she got whose voice it was within a second.

..........................................................................................................................................................

EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS DID NOT COMPLETE THE PREVIOUS TARGET, STILL I DECIDED TO GIVE AN UPDATE. 🥲😭

PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET GUYS🥸🥸

OKK, GOOD NEW HERE. OUR BOOK IS GOING TO REACH 200K SOON.🎉🎉🎂🎂

I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMPLETE THE TARGET FAST SO I CAN GIVE YOU GUYS A SURPRISE SOON.😸😉😏

TARGET:355+ FOLLOWERS 200+ VOTES.

TILL THEN , BYE BYE.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

SEE YOU GUYS SOON.💋