HONEY.... LET'S GET INSIDE THE ROOM🙄😳

ARIKA AND ABHI ARE BACK AFTER SO MANY DAYSSSSS...💘💝💖

BUT WHAT TO DO. NEED TO GIVE TIME TO RUHANIKA AND RANVIJAY AS WELL.😚😳

THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS WHO HAVE STARTED READING THAT BOOK.🤣😘

TO EVERYBODY WHO IGNORED MY PREVIOUS 2 UPDATES THINKING IT IS NOT AN UPDATE, I HAVE STARTED A NEW BOOK, RUHANIKA- HIS LAST HOPE.😊😊

PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AS WELL. YOU WILL LOVE IT. ❤️❤️

WITH A STRONG FEMALE LEAD, IGNORANT HUSBAND AND A GOOD FOR NOTHING FAMILY- EXACTLY MY TROPE....😄💖

GO CHECK THAT OUT PEEPS....🥰🥰

***

As soon as the flight reached the airport, Abhimanyu adjusted his shades walking out of the plane.

He looked to his surroundings to see everything very nicely prepared. The man who was coming to escort him was there, the car was ready.

The two did not waste any further moments and just sat inside the car.

"Baby.......... you are going to love it in here." Abhimanyu said whispering in Arika's ears nibbling on her lightly, trying to press her body against her.

"Stop it  Abhimanyu. We are not at our home. This is a different country. What is we get caught by the police." Arika said pushing him away.

"Wow. Imagine wifey. Having sex in the jail. So wild na" He said acting all excited.

"Ohh god. What do I do of this man." Arika said hitting her head with her palm.

The two of them soon reached the hotel and checked inside.

As they reached their room, the waiter waited there for some tip.

Abhimanyu quickly tipped the waiter heavily making him happy and shut the door.

"Ohh shit. This bed is so soft. See here wifey. You wont even need a pillow below you when we..." Abhimanyu stopped in middle and looked at her face."

"Ohh my god Manyu. At least get changed first." Arika said throwing the bag away on the couch and laying on the bed herself.

"Alright. I will be taking a bath first. You can take it afterwards." Abhimanyu said moving towards the bathroom and closing the door shut.

However, Arika was too tired to reply.

Her body did not decipher what Abhimanyu told to her. 

"Wh......" As Abhimanyu entered the room back, he saw Arika lying on the bed like a lamb.

"Where will I sleep now." He said to himself as he looked at her sleeping position. She had her head on the right side and her legs laid flat on the left.

Abhimanyu sat on his knees on the bed and tried shifting her aside.

"Whattt" Arika asked irritated as her beautiful sleep was interrupted by this merciless man.

"Have you not slept enough already? Let's do what we are here for." Abhimanyu said 

"What?" Arika asked rubbing her eyes like a little baby yawning sitting straight as the man standing in front of her had already broken her sleep.

"What do people come on honeymoon for?" Abhimanyu asked keeping his hands on his waist glaring at her.

"For good food." Arika said jumping out of the bead while Abhimanyu stood there dumbstruck.

"For Sex baby. For sex" Abhimanyu said correcting her like a teacher does to his students.

"We do that almost everyday." Arika said getting bored as if it was nothing new to talk about.

"Are you bored of me?" Abhimanyu asked making a sad expression on his face sitting on the bed with his back turned towards Arika.

However, even after knowing what a drama queen her husband was , she fell for his act just like she always did.

"Manyu" Arika asked coming close to him patting his shoulder but Abhimanyu did not reply.

"What?" Abhimanyu said as she patted on his shoulder for the 6th time.

"Do you really think that I can ever get bored of you." Arika asked him lovingly.

"Are you not bored of me. Prove me then." He said in a junction , now fearing that his wife will catch his act but continued acting dumb.

Arika removed his hands from his lap making space for herself and sat there as if she owned that place.

She grabbed Abhimanyu's face and kissed him on his forehead.

"Well that's how you kiss your mother." Abhimanyu said, his face still having those reaction.

She this time kissed on either of his cheeks.

"Now that's how you kiss your sister." Abhimanyu said teasing her again.

Frustrated this time, she attempted getting up from his lap but Abhimanyu held her still in one place.

"Dear wifey. I will show you the correct way to kiss your husband on your honeymoon." With that, he latched on her lips like a baby.

"Kissing every nook and corner of her mouth, he started sucking her neck moving further downwards to her shoulders and her breasts.

"Uhmm I love your fragrance." He said chewing on her skin leaving sinful marks.

"Abhimanyu , it's time for food. Let's go there first." Arika said trying to push her away but Abhimanyu instead of listening held her up in the air with one arm and threw her on the bed.

A slight creak sound came from some where but the two of them royally ignored it.

His hands travelled all the way down to her pants and he removed it in a go.

Without any further delay, he started removing his clothes as well throwing them god knows where in the room.

Though Arika was in the middle of a very pleasurable moment , but seeing Abhimanyu treating the suits she designed for his this way hurt the inner designer of her and she said to him.

"I prepared all these clothes for you with so much love. And this is how you give it back to me." She said while he was busy sucking her breasts.

"Thank you so much baby. Many of my business associated keep asking me where I get all my clothes from. I already prescribed your name." He said still focused on what was required.

"You are just like Raju from Fir Hera Pheri. That Paisa hi Paisa hoga moment can be recreated by you Abhimanyu." Arika said trying to push him a little away from her self so she could breath properly.

"True baby. I am the miser in the family. Either ways it's good for me only if my wife grows." Abhimanyu said sitting on his knees on the bed with his hands kept like Jethalal on his waist.

Arika took a pillow from the side and hit it straight on his face.

"You..." Saying this, he picked up another pillow and tried hitting her when she defended herself pretty well.

"You can never win from me in this Mr. Shekhawat." Arika said smirking at him.

"Is it?" And with that, the world war 3 of Abhika's bedroom started leaving no one safe.

...................................................................................................................................

Fate's Sealed Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें