THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THE WRONG💢💯

"Enough." the voice of Jaishankar boomed in the house.

"How dare you!" he snapped her way and Damini stepped back afraid of his anger. It seemed like she had made this guy very angry.

"I said talk with respect. How dare you try to disobey me." he said as he glared at her.

If looks could kill, Damini would have been 6 feet under the ground by now. All the Shekhawats were looking at her with such scary eyes.

She did really wrong by saying anything to Arika in front of them. And she was sure to regret it.

"Do you not know that you are encountering the royals. How dare you say such things about the queen. In a snap of finger, just one word and you would be killed. It does not matter if you are our relatives. NEVER DISRESPECT THE QUEEN." Anamika said holding her husband backwards as she herself came forward.

Daamini who moved back towards her husband in a fear of these ROYALS suddenly came forward to talk to Arika.

I need to talk to you girl. How dare you do such filthy things." Damini said but her voice was not as high as previous times.

Probably due to the fear of happening something wrong to her if she dared to disobey the royal family.

"And what did I do Mrs. Raichand which according to you if so filthy" she said quoting the term filthy with her fingers before folding her hands on her chest.

"Look how innocent this girl is acting Damodar. Like she did not do anything. " Daamini said looking towards her husband.

Damodar looked like he wanted to say something too but stopped when he saw the former king sending a glare his way.

Jai Shankar had been looking at the duo as if he would burn them up with just his eyes.

Damodar seemed to understand that they were not pleased by the way Arika was talked to so he decided to not speak anything as of now.

But he would make sure to talk to the girl after wards.

Sometime when these people were not listening to her.

But he would make sure to talk to her and make her pay." he thought in his mind. However one thing he did not know was that the Shekhawats were Royals for a reason.

Nobody could happen to their family without them knowing.

 Not after that one incident.

"Alright you people. Just break the suspense and tell already why the hell are you standing in my house and shouting like a crow. God your voice has started to give me a head ache." Deepti said this time pointing towards Daamini with her eyes.

She surely knew how to set people and show them there place. She is sweet to the family but will ruin anyone who tries to harm her people.

And this woman in here was shouting such incoherent words to her precious Daughter in Law.

Abhimanyu on the other hand was a bit confused. What could have happened. He knew that Arika had done something big. But what ever it was, he was going to be by her side, being her strength every time she needs support.

But right now, when he saw his wife's face, it was tension less and serene. It looked like no wave can make this girl standing with him falter.

After all, she was the Queen of Jaipur .

"Mrs. Raichand, I just took back which is rightfully mine. Why are you getting so hyper about it." 

"Yours! Yours you say you bitch. Mine . It is mine. I am Damodar's wife. After me , it will go to Shanaya not you. "

"Ya right. You are Damodar Raichand's wife. You do have stake in the property he has. But why the hell are you staking a claim in my property."

"It is not yours. That Meera ! That whore is dead. I made sure that you stay away from the house. It cannot be Yours. Cannot be yours." Daamini said shouting . 

She was a wile woman. But she never thought that Daamini was such a fool to speak her own fouls with her own mouth.

Daamini was so in anger that she did not realize what all she had been saying.

Damodar was shocked listening to her. He thought that Daamini respected Meera. He could not believe that she had said such things about his ex wife and daughter when he on the other hand placed her daughter even before his own.

He looked towards Arika as she thought that she would be sad but he was wrong. Arika was not sad, she was Raging in Anger.

The words that this woman had spoke about her mother.

"Nobody disrespects my mother and get away with it Daamini." Arika yelled in a loud voice.

She marched towards her and caught hold of her hair.

"What did you say haan! Who did you called a whore you wench. Who are you calling that." Arika shouted shaking her head as if she was a rag doll. Daamini's hair were tughtly clutched in Arika's hands as she was literally shaking her like a leaf.

Daamini was taken aback by the sudden attack. She could not help shout for help. 

But Arika did not leave her instead, she tightened her hold and moved towards a nearby pillar and banged her face loudly against it.

BOOM!

Damini's face was filled with blood as her forehead got an ugly scar. Arika let go of her and said in an angry voice," Know you place Daamini. Now I am leaving you alive. Next time if you say a word against my mother, I would sent you to her only. She would handle you there in the heaven before throwing you to the gate of hell. BEWARE of Arika Abhimanyu Shekhawat."

Damodar rushed to see the condition of his wife and saw that she was bleeding badly.

He rushed towards her and saw that her face was completely covered with blood. He hissed looking at her condition and then looked at Arika, his face covered with utter shock.

"Arika! What did you do to your mother."

"Not my mother Mr. Raichand. Not my mother. Do not call this wench my mother. She is up there having a lovely time, seeing all your true faces that she could not see when she was alive. And believe me when I say this, she would be disgusted by seeing a man as lowly and pathetic as you." Arika said as she looked at Damodar as if she was seeing someone she hated a lot.

Shanaya rushed to catch hold of her bleeding mother. She was about to say something but gulped the words down her throat when she saw Arika's blood filled eyes.

Damodar on listening this could no longer maintain a calm facade and he raised his hand to give a tight slap to Arika .

But before it could reach her face, it was caught in a strong grip.

....................................................................................................................................................

****************************

TADA! A SURPRISE UPDATE.🥳🎉🎊

UFF I SO ENJOYED WRITING THESE SCENES. I PERSONALLY LOVED THIS.❤️

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT AS WELL BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY.😌

ALSO , YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT COMMENTING. PLEASE ATLEAST SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH ME. IT WOULD HELP ME IMPROVE.😊

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS UPDATE.😍

BYE BYE.😘

AUTHOR.