"I thought they did." Rick said, "But you're right, Lori is my wife." He said softly, "Thank you for helping us reunite." He said before exiting.

Amanda sighed softly as she let some tears stream down her cheek. She wiped her face, carrying the things over to Shane's truck.

"Lotta good memories we had in this ole girl." Shane said to Amanda, smacking the hood of the car. Amanda laughed softly, looking up at him, "Yeah? Like what?" She asked

Shane grinned as he walked over to her, "Me, You, a blanket and a drive in movie theater? You don't recall?" He grinned at her cheekily

Amanda's cheeks flushed, "Unfortunately i do remember." she laughed, "but it was a good time." she said, shrugging. Shane grinned widely

"are you riding with me, the grimes family or the RV?" Shane questioned her.

Amanda sighed, "you, i guess." she said, opening the door for herself before climbing inside.

The group embarked on their journey to the CDC. After driving for a few hours, the RV gave one single honk, signaling to the group that they needed to pull over. Shane pulled the car over, glancing over at Amanda who was sound asleep. Rick climbed out of his car and walked past Shanes Truck. He looked inside and saw Shane stroking Amanda's hair. Rick exhaled deeply as he walked over to the RV, "whats going on, dale?" he asked the older gentleman. Dale sighed, "Jim isnt doing too well." he said, looking at Jacqui. Jacqui looked at Rick, "he wants us to leave him." She said softly. Rick shook his head, "no. no way, we're almost there." he argued. He walked inside the RV and saw the state of Jim.

Rick and Jim spoke briefly before they came to a decision. Rick helped Jim underneath a shady tree, sighing as he offered him a gun. Jim shook his head, "you need it more." he said, "i'll be fine." he promised, looking over at Jacqui.

Rick walked back down to the road, looking around for Amanda. Amanda was sitting on the hood of Shanes car, sharing a bag of almonds with him. Amanda was staring at the ground, lost in thought.

"everyone okay?" rick questioned, "we're almost there." he said, placing his hand on his holster, shifting his weight onto one leg.

Amanda looked over at him and smiled softly, "you look very sassy right now." she said, causing laughter from the group.

Rick rolled his eyes, smiling softly, just happy Amanda was talking to him, "ha-ha, alright everyone, its getting dark soon. Let's get going." he said, walking to

                                        ~*~

The group arrived at the CDC and they climbed out of their vehicles.

Amanda grabbed her gun, climbing out of the car, "this looks promising." she said to shane, looking at the ruins all around them. Shane looked down at her, shaking his head before he jogged towards the door.

"this is a graveyard!" Daryl yelled at Rick, using his crossbow to shoot a walker, running towards the building. Amanda grabbed the arrow out of the skull Daryl just shot, jogging after him. She placed the arrow in his holder, looking at the building. Daryl nodded at amanda in gratitude before using his gun to shoot some walkers, "We gotta go, Rick!" He shouted

"Someone's in there!" Rick screamed, pounding on the steel doors, "Look! Look! The camera moved!" Rick screamed, "Please, youre killing us!" He yelled

Amanda put Carl and Sophia behind her back protecting them from walkers, "Rick, we gotta go!" Amanda begged

Rick sighed and just as he was about to give up, the gates opened. Rick ran inside, stopping quickly when he saw a man holding a gun.

The man in the lab coat held his gun up, "stop, are you guys infected?" he questioned