rick laughed as he extended his hand out for her, pulling her up effortlessly.

amanda exhaled softly as she wrapped her arms around ricks stomach, resting her head on his back. she squeezed his stomach as the horse sped off under ricks command.

Once they arrived in Atlanta, Amanda looked around, "ah, the big city." Amanda said, sitting up. She scratched Ricks back mindlessly as they trotted along.

Rick leaned into her touch, exhaling as he looked around. As Rick turned the corner, his eyes widened as he saw a horde of walkers. He gasped as the horse bucked up, knocking Amanda off since she wasn't holding on well.

Amanda rolled to the side, trying not to get kicked by the horse. Amanda watched in horror as walkers pulled Rick down, "Rick!" Amanda screamed, pushing a walker off her as she fought to get to his side.

Rick kicked the walker off, watching in horror as they began to tear apart the horse.

"come on!" amanda screamed, leading him to the tank.

Amanda dropped to her knees, pulling rick down as she crawled under the tank. She gasped in fear as walkers came from the opposite side.

"Up! Up amanda!" Rick shouted, noticing the hatch on the bottom.

Amanda groaned as she pushed with all her strength to open the door. She crawled inside, pulling rick up with her. She shut the door and sat on top of it, breathing rapidly as she looked at Rick.

Rick looked at amanda in disbelief, "are you alright?" he questioned, running his hands over her body quickly to see if she had any bites or scratches .

"yes! yes! are you?" Amanda asked as she did the same action. Once she finished she gripped Ricks biceps, "We made it all the way to the city to die in a tank." Amanda laughed in disbelief.

"No. No! No. I won't accept it." Rick said. He looked over at Amanda, concerned on why she didn't look as frazzled as him.

Amanda crawled over to Rick and kissed him delicately on the lips.

Ricks eyes opened wide but he closed them, cupping her cheek as he kissed her back.

Amanda pulled away after a moment, "if i'm going to die, i figured that would be the last thing i wanted to do." Amanda said as she sat against the wall of the tank, besides a dormant walker in a US Army Uniform.

"I could think of some other things we could do." Rick suggested sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. He gasped as the walker besides Amanda came to life. He quickly reached and grabbed his pistol, shooting the walker.

Amanda gasped loudly in pain as she covered her ringing ears, breathing quickly as her vision went blurry.

Rick groaned in pain, gripping Amanda's leg for stability.

"Hey! Dumbasses. Are you guys still alive in there?" A voice called through the radio

Rick quickly reached over, grabbing the radio, "hello! hello! yes! we're okay!" Rick exclaimed

Amanda took the grenade off the soldier, placing it inside her bag.

"You guys are either the luckiest or dumbest people I've ever met." The man spoke, "Do you guys want help getting out?" The voice questioned

"Yes! Yes!" Rick said, "please!"

"Climb out through the top and out of the right side. Walkers are on the left and feasting on your horse out there. Theres an alley about 50 yards to your left. Be there. Run. There's a walker on top of the tank right now. If you move while they're distracted, you might have a chance." The man spoke through the radio