[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒; 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎] ❝ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎? ❞

Start from the beginning

You sighed and scoffed. Glancing away from your thoughts and towards the door that led to your back garden. You stood and head towards the door. Opening and shutting the door behind you, you stared out into the forest.

You stared at the large mountain that you could see from your cabin. Monsters. They now roamed the mountain. Where you and your children, plus your dragon friends stood as well. You stared at the mountain for a while, before snapping your gaze to the sound of your nickname.

"Momm!! We're back!" Kismet spoke first, you smiled, "Hello Kismet," You rubbed his head, he was in his smaller form.

"Kismet! You were supposed to wait for us!" Kin roared, a snark in his voice. You chuckled, "Hey ma'" He turned to you and gave you a short greeting before spitting his tongue back at Kin, who stood there without a care in the world.

"Hi mother! We made it back safely, see? I'm responsible!" You hummed, gazing at Pandora. "You mean I am responsible?" Elanor looked at Pandora with a questioning gaze, she was greeted with a snort and a dragon shrug.

You shook your head, "I'm glad you all made it home safely, everyone inside please? We need to talk about the new group of people that just left the mountain." You motioned towards the door. They all nodded, understanding.

You grinned, you always loved when they listened to you, when it was serious, they knew. You followed after they all entered the cabin.

"Now, where should I start.." You sighed, four dragons sitting in your living room, all shrunken down to a smaller size.

"Now because monsters are free, this doesn't mean you all can go along and introduce yourselves to them, nor humans. Yes, I acknowledge the fact that you all fought together in the war, but I'd like it if we could keep dragons a secret. At least for now. Dragons have an odd reputation." You spoke, pausing for moment before continuing.

"Although, since I don't like to control any of you, since your all-independent beings, you can go ahead and introduce yourselves to them if you'd like. But stay away from the gazes of humanity, who knows what they'll do if they spot a living dragon."

They all stared at you for a while, before nodding. "Makes sense, introduce ourselves to allies, but not humans, will follow your rules mother" Pandora spoke first.

"I mean, all I need is mom, who needs monsters when you have a mom?" You laughed at Kismet. "Kismet is right for once, ma' will be careful, promise" You nodded at Kin.

"Yes, I suppose, I will follow what you've said, as said your rules aren't as controlling as they should be." Elanor snarked out, you rolled your eyes. "I don't want to be a controlling mother Elanor" you replied with back.

"Sooo, were just going to keep staying hidden like before?" Pandora asked, glancing around he was laying on your carpet. "I mean yeah- why should we even introduce ourselves to monsters?" Kin tilted his head to Pandora.

Pandora made a rumbling noise, you nodded. "Alright! I'll go start lunch, now. shoo, shoo-," You made shooing motions, the younger two made rumbling noises, similar to giggling. "-Go be children! Come back once I call!" They all left laughing, even Elanor.

You smiled as they left out the back door, you walked out once a few moments passed by, heading to the large refrigerator you bought, you grabbed a large bag of meat and carried it inside by throwing it over your shoulder.

You let out a grunt, letting out a huff of air before heading inside. You shut the door with your foot and headed into your kitchen, you placed the bag on the counter and began grabbing small amounts of meat out of the bag, wearing plastic gloves as well.