THE KILLER IS CAUGHT

"Track her phone." Kavin instructed.

In their cars they found out that she is heading towards a valley between Mumbai and Thane. But for them it was still a ten minutes distance but they would reach there.

Durva, on the other hand, along with five men were running after Ruhan. The seventeen year old was now able to run but his balance was still not restored. He also had a slightly deep wound on the left side of his forehead from where blood was flowing. He managed to hide behind a the huge trunk of a tree near a deep cliff.

"You idiots can't handle a boy!" Durva scolded her minions.

"Ma'am, he's too cunning." One of them complained.

"Ma'am, he took my phone also." Another one added.

"What!?"

They remained quiet.

Ruhan used the phone and called the CID and looked whether there was anyone approaching. As they were going towards the cliff, ACP Pradyuman got a call.

"Whose number is this?" He asked.

His team didn't know the answer.

"ACP Pradyuman here." He answered the call.

"Sir. I....it's me Kartik no......sorry..... Ruhan."

Ruhan was breathless after running and didn't have his inhaler with him.

"Ruhan! Where are you?" As Pradyuman spoke Abhijeet instructed Fredy to track the call.

"I.... don't [cough] know."

"Don't get scared we're on the way." Pradyuman said. "Hello? Ruhan? Ruhan!"

The phone got disconnected and when they tried calling again the phone was switched off.

"Fredy, managed to track?" Daya asked.

"Sir, he only needed to keep the phone on for a second more." Fredy groaned.

Meanwhile, Durva was dragging Ruhan, whose hands were tied again behind his back, to the edge of the cliff. The men made sure he didn't have any more escape routes.

"I'll give you the every death I wanted to give you fourteen years back." Durva said.

"What did I ever do to you? Let me go!" Ruhan yelled.

"Just shut up!"

"Let me go!"

"Keep quiet!" One of the man said.

At the edge of the cliff they stopped and Durva looked down from there. She turned around as she laughed.

"Dear Kartik, oh I'm sorry, Ruhan. Fourteen years back you touched the doorstep of death and somehow got into a bus and escaped but now. You go down and straight up." Durva laughed.

"I didn't do anything to you." Ruhan said.

"But, what I want can be only achieved after your death."

"You'll get jailed in my murder case."

"Oh don't worry I've taken care of all that." Durva chuckled. "My long years of waiting are finally over."

The men tied his feet but he managed to run only for a bit before his asthama got the better of him and he fell down coughing. This gave Durva's minions time to catch him, tie his feet and drag him back to the edge.

"You will never listen, will you." Durva said.

"You're the last person I'll ever listen to." Ruhan replied.

"Death lurks below this cliff. Say hi to Avantika and Gauresh from me."

"You killed them!"

Before they could push him down the CID and the others arrived.

"Your game is over!" Pradyuman declared. "Let Ruhan go."

"I haven't done all these things to loose today." Durva said and held Ruhan at gunpoint.

"You have already killed two people and you will land in jail or be hanged." Abhijeet said.

"I won't let you'll ruin my years efforts." Durva replied.

"See, let him go. You won't get anything by killing him." Daya stated.

"What I want can only be got after his death." Durva answered.

"Please let him go." Reena begged.

"As you wish." Durva said and gave Ruhan a push before running away as did the five men.

Ruhan was about to fall off the cliff but he bent his feet in such a way that he turned around and instead fell on his back, on the ground while he gasped for air.

Daya, Abhijeet, Kavin, Purvi, Shreya and Sachin ran after the run away criminals along with Nikhil and Vivek while the others untied Ruhan and gave him his inhaler.

After fourteen years of being apart, Ruhan was finally reunited with his family. Fredy and Rajat helped him sit up on the cut base of a bark of a old tree while Reena made him rest his head on her while she stood. Pankaj bandaged his wounds.

After a long fight the CID managed to catch all the six criminals and made them sit on a fallen log while the royal family stood next to Ruhan continued to use the inhaler.

"Tell us, why did you kill Gauresh and Avantika?" Pradyumna asked.

"What? She killed my mom." Shristi began to tear up and Riya comforted her. Rajesh did the same to his brother.

"I did all this for that plot which is on Ruhan's name." Durva revealed.

"If you wanted that plot than you could have asked us. What was the need to try to kill my son?" Reena asked.

"This land isn't any ordinary piece of ground. Below it lays treasures worth millions." Durva answered. "During the British rule, royal families hid their gold and precious items here to that the British can't take it."

"And you got greedy." Abhijeet stated.

"Rakesh, Avantika and I went to the same college and were close friends. I knew that this land was in their family's name so I needed to get it somehow." Durva continued.

"I persuaded Avantika to visit some distance farmhouse which I said was mine and on the way I caused her accident. The property almost came in my hands until this Ruhan was born."

Durva gave Ruhan a angry glare and continued.

"When he was born, Rajesh and Reena put that property in his name."

"Greed took you so far that you were even ready to take the life of a three year old." Daya said.

"If I had to tell Rajesh than he would have sent all the money to orphanages, old age homes and schools. Rakesh would have also wanted the money to go to poor people but I wanted it for myself."

"Seperating a mother from her child is the biggest sin on earth. And you have done that to two mothers along with two murders and three attempt to murders. No one can save you from being hanged." Pradyumna stated.