MYSTERY PICTURE

"This Gauresh had come to Kolapur." Daya announced to the other officers.

"Sir, that means the killer also followed him to Kolapur." Nikhil stated.

"He came here by Manikarnika Travels. Let's find this bus company." Daya replied.

At the bus company office they showed the picture of Gauresh to the incharge and also the ticket details. The incharge looked it up on his computer.

"Yes sir he did come." The incharge said.

"Can you tell us where did he go from here or which bus stop did he get down?" Shreya asked.

"Ma'am he got down at Lorena Stop near the police station."

"Oh, so he came to Kolapur only to visit the police station." Daya said.

On the other hand, Pradyuman, Kavin and Purvi consoled Gauresh's wife who was weeping at her husband's death.

"Ma'am, I know this isn't the correct time but can you please give us some information that can help us." Pradyumna asked.

"Sir, he came home a week back and seemed confused about something and told me that he has to go to Kolapur immediately. I haven't seen him from that day." She cried.

"Didn't he call?" Kavin asked.

"He did. Maybe three days back and said that he found the third jewel of the crown." She answered.

"Sir, to Veer he said 'blue jewel of the crown' and to her he said 'third jewel of the crown'. What is he trying to say?" Purvi asked.

"Whatever he was trying to say, he lost his life trying to find some jewel of the crown. Third and blue." Pradyumna tried to understand this code language.

"Sir, what if he is trying to refer to someone?" Kavin asked.

Just then they received a call from Dr Salunkhe and he asked them to come to the forensic lab immediately. Once they reached the doctors told them something shocking.

"Boss, while doing his autopsy I found this." Saying this Dr Salunkhe showed them another piece of paper which he claimed to have found in his food pipe.

"He ate a paper?" Fredy asked.

"That's why I found it." Salunkhe yelled.

Pradyumna sighed at their never ending war.

"Salunkhe, will you please tell us what this is?" Pradyuman asked.

It was a picture of a three year old boy with slightly curly hair and posing next to a woman whose face wasn't in the frame. The photo had got a little spoilt but they could make out most of the things.

"It'll take us sometime to restore this picture." Tarika stated.

"Take the time you'll need but this boy, we need to find who this boy is." Abhijeet said.

"And we also have to find the killer." Daya added.

"The killer didn't want anyone to know about this boy. Gauresh must have found out that's why he lost his life." Vivek stated.

"This boy is the main clue." Pradyumna stated. "Salunkhe I want this picture restored immediately."

THE NEXT DAY

The CID team was gathered in the bureau and on the screen the picture of the boy was displayed. And on the white board was the letter they received, the letters were written in the same way.

"If you look at this picture, we can make out that the boy is very close to the woman. See the way he's posing." Pradyumna stated. "With his arms around her but her face isn't there."

"Sir, this background is maybe if the sea. The beach and coconut trees can be seen." Daya added.

"But we don't know if this is a current picture of an old one." Abhijeet said. "Shreya check the report which Dr Salunkhe gave about this photo and Purvi, see if there's any missing report about this boy."

Both the officers obeyed and went on their respective work.

"Nikhil, call Mr Rajesh. Let's see if he knows about this boy." Abhijeet added.

"Sir." Purvi said. "There is no missing report about this boy."

"Sir, the report says that the picture paper is eighteen years old. But it's not said that when was the picture take." Shreya added.

"Sir, the paper is eighteen years old but how do we know when this picture was taken?" Sachin asked.

"And this picture could also be old. They won't use old papers to print new photos." Kavin added.

"Sir, they are on the way." Nikhil said.

"Sir, it's about an hour for them to come." Fredy said. "What do we do?"

"The accident in which Ruhan died was a hit and run. Sir, what is someone tried to kill the king but Ruhan died instead?" Vivek questioned.

"If someone wanted to kill Rajesh than he wouldn't have wasted fourteen years. He tried once but would have tried again." Tasha replied.

"What if someone wanted to kill Ruhan?" Fredy asked. Unknowingly making the ACP boil in anger. Why would anyone want to kill a three year old.

"If anyone did kill Ruhan. I will give him a death worse than ever!" Pradyumna yelled.

"Sir, the Kolapur police station said that Gauresh came there to collect information about some accident." Shreya said.

"Sir, what if Gauresh wanted to investigate the accident of the king?" Kavin asked.

"And he found something which he shouldn't have." Purvi added.

"Whatever it is, Gauresh died." Pankaj said.

"Do one thing, myself, Fredy, Pankaj, Rajat, Tasha will wait her when Rajesh comes. You'll go and find about this accident and what did Gauresh want to do in Mumbai because the accident happened in Kolapur while he also came to Mumbai." Pradyumna said and they left for the task.

This time however, they went together instead of seperate and traced the exact location of his cell phone in Mumbai. At the City Hospital and Medical College, CHMC for short.

An hour later, Rajesh, Rohan and Riya arrived at the bureau where Pradyumna, Fredy, Pankaj, Rajat and Tasha were waiting for them.

"Sorry for the delay sir." Rajesh apologised. "There was a heated argument between Durva and Kartik."

"No problem. Actually we wanted to ask if you'll have any enemies." Pradyumna replied. "I mean, someone who would cause harm to you and your family."

"Sir, in buisness we are one of the best and hence we have many people against us." Rohan replied while Riya was more concentrated on the picture displayed on the screen.