KARTIK!!!!!!

The CID team was suprised to hear the angry yelling. Daya tried again but the same woman yelled out to some Kartik who didn't seem to show up. Everytime they tried to ring the bell the woman yelled.

"What a weird doorbell." Fredy said.

"Sir, this is a woman yelling." Vivek replied.

"And a very angry woman." Nikhil added.

"Let's just knock." Abhijeet suggested but at that time a servant opened the doors for them.

"Yes." He said.

"We're from CID, Mumbai and want to meet the King and Queen." Sachin stated.

"CID? Come in sir." The man said and showed them in a huge sitting room where a young man about twenty four years old was sitting and reading a book. He looked like a prince with a comb over hairstyle. Few seconds later a twenty two year old young woman came, she had long silky hair and looked like a princess.

"Prince, Princess, they are from CID." The servant introduced.

"CID? Here?" From above the staircase two men were standing. One looking a bit older than the other and they came walking down while from the other room a lady came out followed by some other people.

"You are?" ACP asked pointing at the man who was standing on the staircase. The one who looked slightly older than the other to be precise.

"I'm the king. My name is Rajesh. This is my wife, Reena. My son, Rohan and daughter, Riya." Rajesh introduced the lady who came out of the room as Reena and the CID team had already known the prince and princess as the servant told them.

"This is my younger brother, Rakesh." Rajesh added. Rakesh was the same person who was standing on the staircase with him. "These are our staff and uh, where is Durav?"

"Durva? We should be asking you where your family members are." Fredy inturrpted. "Who is she by the way?"

"My wife, sir. My daughter Shristi has gone to college. Here she comes." Rakesh replied. Shristi joined the family members as the CID began their investigation.

"We have found the body of your cook, Gauresh, in the national park in Mumbai." Daya said.

"What!?" Was the reaction from everyone.

"What was he doing in Mumbai!?" Reena questioned.

"That's wh-"

"Kartik!!!!" The same woman yelled out and it prevented Abhijeet from speaking.

"Who is that?" Kavin asked.

"Sir, that is aunt Durva." Rohan replied.

"Please call her down, there's a investi-"

"KARTIK!!!!!!" Purvi couldn't complete her sentence as well.

"First of all, who is this Kartik that she is yelling her lungs out to find?" ACP asked.

"Sir, he's our servant and from the day the kid has entered the house she is after his life." Shristi replied.

"And she doesn't even let him go home sometimes." Riya added.

"Wait, why did you call him a kid? Is he?" Vivek asked.

"He's seventeen years old, sir." Rajesh replied.

"What!? You'll have kept a seventeen year old as a servant when he's supposed to be in college?" Nikhil asked.

"Sir, he needed money and we know him as the nephew of our family doctor so we allowed him. Durva exploits him." Rakesh answered.

"KARTIK!!!!!!!"

"Durva! Please come down." Reena said.

From of the corridors upstairs came out a short lady who looked very irritated and had the apprence of a person who was always angry.

"Let this Kartik come in my hand, I will bash him up in such a way that the next time he thinks of using his sass and sarcasm it'll be after-"

Durva stopped her rambling when she saw someone at the door. Walking past the CID team she went straight there.

At the door stood a lean boy with short silky hair with bangs of the classic fringe and he was carrying many bags. The royal blue jacket which he wore had the initial 'K' on it.

"Where have you been?" She asked him.

"Doing the work you sent me." The boy answered. "Getting groceries."

"Kartik, I gave you ten minutes and you took fifteen minutes."

"Ma'am, if you don't find something in one place than you should go to the next."

"There is really no limits to your wit."

"Yes but this is called common sense."

"You!"

"One minute!" Abhijeet inturrpted. "We are from CID and are here to investigate Gauresh Patel's murder. You'll can continue later."

Both of them stood in the line in which the rest were standing.

"You'll handle these people. Kavin, Purvi you'll come with me, I want to see if Kartik knows something." Pradyumna whispered.

"Kartik." Kavin called out.

"Yes sir."

"Come here a moment."

Kartik walked towards them and they took him a little further from them as the others carried the investigation forward.

"So Kartik, how old are you?" ACP asked as he took Kartik like his own child in the corner while Kavin and Purvi joined them.

"Seventeen, sir." He answered.

"And why are you working here instead of college?"

"Sir, I'm the nephew of the family doctor of this house so I get a chance by helping him out in earning money. He's about retirement age. But I also attend college."

"And your parents?" Purvi asked.

"I don't know." Kartik sadly replied.

"Ok, who is this uncle?" Pradyumna asked.

"Dr Veer Shetty."

"And for how long are you here?" Kavin questioned next.

"I stayed with Uncle in Goa first and just a year back we moved here. When I was sixteen and I directly started working."

"You lived your whole life in Goa?"

"To be honest, sir, I have faded memories of the first three years of my life. I don't remember anything. I only know that for thirteen years I live with Uncle in Goa."

"Which part of Goa?" Purvi questioned.

"Waves Resistance, Nagalli Hills Colony, Vainguinim Beach road opposite building. It's few kilometres away from Panaji. In Tiswadi taluka."

"Alright then, do these people trouble you?" Pradyuman asked.

"Only ma'am Durva. But sir can I tell you something?"

"Yes sure."

"I feel that I know Queen Reena somehow. Like we've met before."

"Anything else?" Abhijeet asked the other suspects.

"Sir, he would never go anywhere without telling us." Rohan replied.