Chapter 9🤍

~ Mandy's POV ~

I haven't been able to go to work because Casey's apparently sick.
She tells me she's not feeling well and has been begging me not to go.
Something has to be bothering her.

What is it that she's not telling me..?

"Casey... Sugar... You've barely touched your food. What's going on? I know you're not actually sick. I need to go to work tomorrow or I'll lose my job."

Casey responds in a grumpy tone, "mama I'm not feeling well. That's all. It's my stomach ache."

Casey suddenly gets up and walks away to her room. "I'm taking a nap, so leave me alone!" She hollers.

I sigh.

Rubbing my temples I groan, "what am I doing wrongg?"

A low, Russian accented voice suddenly speaks right by my ear.
"Nothing princess... You're the best mama in the entire world."

Chills run down my spine.

I turn around in an instant.

I punch Gabriel in the arm.
"Stupid bitch you scared the shit out of me!" I bark.

Gabriel only chuckles, and then leans down and kisses my nose.

"I'll be right back. I have a gift for Casey." He says, before wandering down the hallway and into Casey's room.

_________________________________________

~ Gabriel's POV ~

I open the door to Casey's room.

I carefully shut the door behind me.

Casey's sound asleep.

I placed a stuffed bear beside her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Something suddenly catches my eye.

Is that a bruise?

I examine her wrist.

I noticed a thumb printed bruise on her wrist, faint finger prints wrapping around it.

Who is that from?

Casey stirs in her sleep.

I stand up fully, releasing her tiny wrist.

I crouch down to kiss her forehead, before quietly leaving her room, shutting the door behind me.

I walk up behind Mandy, who was putting away her laundry, and wrapped my arms around her body. My left hand grips the top of her ribs, my right hand on her abdomen, pushing her body against mine.
My upper body leans down so that my head rests on her shoulder.

"You're so pretty." I tell her, before placing a kiss on her neck.

I squeeze her body tightly against mine.

"God I love you so much... You're going to be the death of me... My beautiful weakness..." I say, a little muffled, due to my face being buried in the crook of her neck.

She laughs softly, bringing one hand up and running it through my hair.

"I love you too, asshole." She smirks.

"Asshole?"

"You didn't get me a stuffed animal." She turns to face me, fake pouting.

I chuckle.

"Oh? So that's what this is about? Well... I got you something better than a stuffed animal." I smirk darkly, lust filling my eyes.

She smirks, a hint of surprise on her face.

I wrap my arms around her, leaning over her and gently pushing her on to the bed.

I kiss her firmly.

Our kisses grow heated rather quickly...

She moans softly into my mouth.

I lift her fully onto the bed, crawling onto my hands and knees, hovering over her.

My head reaches down and I begin to gently suck and nibble at her neck.

She moans softly, making me groan in accomplishment.

My hands move under her shirt, reaching under her braw and gently cupping her soft breasts.

I run my hands down her curves.

I grip her hips.

I bite her neck.

I then Lick around the bite mark, sucking her pulse gently.

The sounds of Casey screaming makes us both jump into action.

mandy shoots up.

I get off of her, quickly running into Casey's room, Mandy following quickly behind me, putting her shirt back into place.

Holy shit.

_________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW....

This chapter was short I'm sorry.

Also...

Please don't hate me for the cliff hanger lol...

Thank you for reading my book and being so patient when waiting for new chapters.

Shoutout to hopidopi_11 for being so unbelievably beautiful and awesome!!!

See you guys in the next chapter! ;)