Chapter 8🤍

~ Mandy's POV ~

A month has gone by. It's gone by rather slow, for the club has been rather boring lately.

However, a few weeks ago when the power went out, Gary dressed up in an inflatable dinosaur outfit and danced on a pole.

It was fucking beautiful!
_________________________________________

Gabriel and I have been talking every night at work and sometimes we text each other in our free time... Holy shit. I might actually be falling for him..

What if he ends up being like Steven..? What if he isn't though...?
Part of me was scared. I wanted to give it a chance though...
_________________________________________

~ Unknown POV ~

I had been scrolling through pictures of Mandy for the past thirty minutes now...

"Sir, we haven't found her exact location yet... However, we found the place she works at." My worker spoke to me in a firm voice masking over his nervousness.

"Where?" I demand an answer.

"New York. H-Hustler Club, sir." He speaks, wiping visible sweat off his face.

"Good. We'll be heading there. Tell the others. And no funny business. Got it?"

My worker nods.

"Good. Now get the fuck out." I demand.

He quickly leaves.

I rub the bridge of my nose.

The fuck was she doing there?

_________________________________________

~ Mandy's POV ~

I had just been trying out for strip dancing.
I wanted to make as much money as possible, besides just being a drink server.

Gary was hiring women based on their moves.

Gabriel wanted to watch.

I walked over to the pole.

The song 'Hotel' by Montell Fish was playing.

I gripped the pole tightly.

I flicked my hair to the side, licking the pole.
I squatted down, holding the pole behind me, before putting my hands on the floor in front of me, placing my knees on the ground and arching my back as I slowly slid into the floor.

I slowly moved myself back up, placing my hands on my thighs and slowly standing back up, arching my back and flipping my hair to add spice.
Gabriel cleared his throat, rolling up his sleeves.
He looked rather... nervous?
Maybe it was hot in here...

Of course I wouldn't know because I had been required to wear lingerie.

I swung my leg around the pole and lifted my other leg up, gripping the pole with one hand and spinning around.

After the performance, Gary clapped happily, clearly impressed.

"Congrats! You have the jo-" Gabriel cuts Gary off.

"Absolutely not."

"What..?" I ask, confused.

"You're not getting the job, god dammit. I don't want you at risk. I want you to stick with waitressing for now. Nobody needs to see that."
_________________________________________

~ Gabriel's POV ~

There was no way she was getting that job.
I was the only one wanting to see that...