{18}

(A/n: Hey Guys, I'm Back, I Still Don't Have An Update Schedule So Yeah. I Have Gotten, Not Fully, Oer The Passing, But I Have Low Motivation.) 

Quick Summary:

"Can I do some friendly yelling at those idiots?" I heard Minx say, it was obvious that she was annoyed with Wilbur, Fundy, and Quackity.

"Yeah..." I muttered.

"Want me to get Ranboo or any of the others?" Niki asked, I shook my head, not wanting to see anyone besides from the girls.

~~~~~~~

~Ranboo Pov~

"If this has anything to do with you Ranboo, I will end you," Wilbur threatens.

"What. I didn't do anything. You were the one that caused the fight!" I responded.

"It has your name written all over it! You caused this!" He yelled at me.

At this point, I was close to hurting him.

"My name?! I didn't do anything, Wilbur! We were all just hanging out together and you interrupted it! You're a fucking moron Wilbur!" I yelled, he just rolled his eyes and walked away.

Suddenly I felt so many emotions at that point and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I sigh and lay down on my bed and hug my pillow tightly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A Few Hours Later~

~Y/n (Your Pov)~

It's been a few hours and all I've been hearing was everyone else trying to defuse the situation. 

"Should I go get the boys? Y/n? I think I should go get Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo," Nikki said, "Minx, stay here with Y/n, remember, blankets and heated blankets are in the closet, along with pillows."

A few minutes later, Nikki returns with Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo. Ranboo had been crying, Tubbo looked exhausted, and Tommy looked like Tommy. 

Ranboo came over to me and laid down beside me before rolling on top of me with his arms around my waist and his head on my chest/stomach. 

I tangled my fingers in his hair quickly. 

"You two are the cutest together," Minx commented as Tubbo and Tommy threw blankets on us. 

I smiled at her before cuddling Ranboo. 

"Well, I can't be the only one thinking this, but when's your guys' next date?" Tubbo asked.

"There's a carnival coming up, maybe you guys could go there," Nikki suggested.

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Sounds fun, but let's do that without the others, just so it'll be peaceful," I said, feeling Ranboo nod. 

"Alright. What should the room planning be?" Tommy asked. "Well, we could do it down here. Minx and I share a bed, Ranboo and Y/n share a bed, and Tommy and Tubbo can fight over the last bed and the air mattress," Niki said, receiving a nod from all of us. 

"Alright, let's just go to bed now," Ranboo mumbled into my stomach. 

We all nodded and went to our designated beds, but of course, Tommy and Tubbo fought for the bed bed and Tubbo ended up getting the bed while Tommy laid on the air mattress. 

(A/n: Hey Everyone, Sorry For The Short Chapter. My Motivation Is Nowhere To Be Seen, And School Stress Is Getting To Me. But I Hoped You Enjoyed My "I'm Back" Chapter. Remember, Eat, Sleep, Drink Water,  And Have A Wonderful Day/Night! Goodbye!)

Word Count: 528