{13}

~First Person~

~Your Pov~

I clicked the Go Live button, and said, "Sup Bitches, Bros, and Non-binary Hoes and/or Non-Humans! Welcome back to the Stream!"

"Yes Chat, I know such a surprise." I said, then I heard a dono go off, 'damn I forgot I had those on.' The dono said in it's robotic voice. "Smiley, It's been two months." "Chat I know its been two months but hey I was busy with stuff and hey you get a surprise face cam stream so shush." I said straight back.

"Anyways, I'm with new people so yeah. Y'all probably know then 'cause they are fucking popular." I said peacefully as everyone came into frame. "So we are doing a cooking stream and each testing the said foods being made to see that some people can actually not cook poison and send people to the hospital at age five." I said clapping my hands then eyeing Wilbur down. "HEY! That only happened once!" Wilbur said.

"Alright let's make food, and agents my better judgement we are doing duos and you guys, yes Chat you guys, are agoing to choose."

Teams:

Ranboo & Y/n

Tubbo & Tommy

Dream & George

Niki & Minx

Philza & Techno

Jack & Fundy

Karl & Sapnap

Quackity & Wilbur

"Okay chat! Now that we have the teams let's start. Y'all can make any kind of food as long as it's edible." I said to everyone in this room.

~Time Skip: 10 minutes into this~

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PLAY-DOH!" I yelled, trying to find the Play-Doh. "Why do you need Play-Doh?" Phil asked. "because I want a shnack," I said sounding petty as hell.

"Yeah no, let's just finish this cake thing." Ranboo says as I look at him. He is putting the Play-Doh on the highest shelf. "God damnit Ranboo!" I said and walked over to our area with a frown.

~Another Time Skip~

"IF SOMEONE DOESN'T TELL ME WHERE THE GOD DAMN SUGAR IS, I AM THROWING A BIBLE AT WILBUR!" I yelled. "Why am I the Victim?!?" Wilbur yelled. I looked at him dead in the eye even though I had sunglasses on. "Because."

"SMILEY! I have the sugar." Ranboo yelled. (You/Y/n haven't/hasn't revealed their name to the Internet yet) "Good." I replied.

~Yet Again, Another Time Skip~

"Finally done." I said wiping fake sweat from my head. "Oh please you barley did anything, all you were doing was threatening Wilbur and yelling about Play-Doh." Ranboo said.

"Come try BiG Man Tommy's food." Tommy said having a voice crack. "Nice voice crack Tommy. Very big man material don't you think." I said and you could here the sarcasm in my voice too.

We walked over to Tommy's food choice and i already smell salt. "Jesus Christ Tommy, how much salt did you put in there" I said as I slowly started backing away from it. "Nope you gotta taste that sorry excuse for a food choice too." Ranboo said pulling me over to the crusty food.

"Here ya go." Tommy said grabbing forks and handing them to everyone. Me and Ranboo went first so we could get it over with so we don't have to stay out of frame long.

I walked out of frame pulled my mask down and shoved the fork full of roman, yes Tommy made roman, and shoved it in my mouth, and then I pulled my mask back up and walked into frame.

I immediately regret even taking a bite of that "Roman."

"Why is it so salty?!?" I screech and fell straight to the ground. Everyone is now laughing at me falling. I managed to stand up, "Jesus Tommy are you trying to kill me with salt?!?" I yelled. "NO!" Tommy yelled in response, in which everyone started laughing even harder.

~Time Skip: Everyone Tried Each Other's Food~

"Okay chat now that we proved that everyone besides Wilbur and Tommy can't cook poison I say we end it here. Alright chat Byeeeeeeee! Bye Bitches, Bros, And Non-binary Hoes and/or Non-Humans!" I yelled ending stream.

As soon as it ended I yelled, "GET ME SOME BLEACH TO WASH OUT TOMMY'S EXCUSE OF ROMAN!"

Everyone started laughing again.

(A/n: Alright guys, I know I haven't posted and shit but I might post during Christmas and stuff. But yeah sorry for the short chapter too. So good Bye see y'all sometime soon :D)

Word Count: 744