{7}

⚠️ Gore, Cursing, And Suicide ⚠️
~Y/n pov~

That's when I realized what I said

"Wait. Shit. Damn. Fuck." I said, I didn't want to explain anything but I might have to now.

"Looser" Wilbur said bringing out the r. "Well what else did you want me to say." I said looking at him. "Something not stupid." Wilbur said.

"That ain't stupid it's tragic dumbass." Tommy said. "Oh shush ToMaThy, you ain't in this. And if you want to get into this then I'll use your chest area as next year's thanksgiving feast." I said.

"First off, how the hell did we go from tragic to violent, and second off, you can't kill Tommy, because it's illegal to kill people." Phil said. "It ain't illegal if you can't find the body " techno said out of nowhere. "Exactly!" I said right after him.

"Y/n you can't kill someone." Wilbur said. "Yeah I can, I can push them off a building and say it was suicide, that doesn't count as me murdering someone." I said as I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Yeah it dose cause you technically pushed them off the building and they didn't jump." Ranboo said. "Oh shut it, tall bitch." I said.

"So what happened to the topic of Y/n and Wilbur's father kicking Y/n out?" Dream asked looking hella confused.

"Well I ain't saying shit, cause I don't feel like making a big deal out of it so yeah." I said as I leaned against a counter. "Who all knows about it?" Tubbo asked.

I looked down at him on the floor and said, "Wilbur and Ranboo are the only ones that know, and Ranboo might also know a bit more than Wilbur so yeah."

"WHY DID YOU TELL RANBOO BEFORE ME?!?" Tommy yelled. "Because you are a child unworthy of such big words." I said back. "What really?!?" Tommy said. "No dumbass, by your personality, I can tell you'll tell somebody elses secrets to another person, and why would I tell the person I threaten?" I asked/said back to him.

"I- hmm, Touché." Tommy said."Exactly." Minx said. "Shush minx she didn't even tell you." Sapnap said.

"True" I said agreeing with sapnap.

"So anyways, what are we doing today?" Karl asked.

"We could go to the beach." Ranboo said, well it sounded more like a question.

"Yes I agree." Quackity said right after getting off the floor.

"Sure." I agreed and so did everyone else.

"Y/n made sure you don't take forever." Wilbur said. I just rolled my eyes. "Sure." I said.

The bathing suit:

I sighed and put a hoodie and shorts over top of it and walked downstairs

I sighed and put a hoodie and shorts over top of it and walked downstairs. And to no one's surprise I was last.

"Y/n I said don't be last for once." Wilbur said. "Well you can kiss my ass then." I said and walked to the front door.