{6}

⚠️ Panic attack, cursing, mention of rape  ⚠️
~Y/n Pov~

I sighed. The dream guy started to say who goes in witch room.

"Okay. So Wilbur, Phil, and techno will share a room. Me and George will share a room. Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity will share a room. Y/n and minx (I know minx ain't in the smp but, this a a fanfic sooo yeah) will share a room. Ranboo, Tommy, and tubbo will share a room. And lastly Niki and fundy will share a room. That's the room plans so now you all can claim a room." Dream said.

After he said that I walked upstairs are found a two bed, bedroom. I flopped on one bed after I put my suitcase next to said bed.

~Time Skip: after everyone found their room and is not in the living room~

"How bout we show off our rooms?" I heard someone say. "Well first off can I know the people's names I haven't met?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I'll go first I'm sapnap."

"I'm Quackity"

"I'm Karl"

"I'm George"

"I'm minx"

"I'm techno"

"Okay, nice to meet you, all, I'm y/n." I said.

We all showed each other's rooms everything was barely decorated so yeah but there was a funny part how ever, dream and George had to share a bed. Which upon every one seeing it laughed but me and George I didn't really understand it.

I walked to my room after all the laughter because jet lag was starting to kick my ass.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a hoodie and shorts. I changed into em and got under the bed covers and fell asleep shortly after.

~Dream~

It was a black void.
I couldn't see anything.
It was peaceful.

.

.

.

Till he spoke.

.

.

.

"I will find you and take you 'home'."
"What-"
"Then I will beat you, and rape you, and then starve you, and all those 'beautiful' thing"
"N- no"
Tears were threatening to fall down my face as I tried to shut his voice from my head.
"You are as useless as the day you came from my stomach "
She was here to.
Why?
"Why are you here to?"
Tears now falling down my face.
"You can't escape now. SLUT"
He said not even caring.

~Real World~

I woke up.

I sat up in my bed, quickly. Tears flowing down my eyes.

I looked over minx wasn't awake. 'good I didn't wake her'.

I got out of bed and walked over to the door. I walked out of our room, I had my phone in hand.

I walked down stairs to see someone on the couch. I go to see who it is. It's ranboo. He looked over and seen me, I guess I made a lot of noise when coming down.

"Hey Y/- Oh god are you okay?!?" Ranboo said as he stood up and walked over to me. I looked down to the ground not wanting to answer. Tears still running to my cheeks.