{5}

~Y/n pov~

"Yeah, I'll come." I said calmly.

"Hurray. Now go pack we leave next week." Wilbur said. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me sooner dipshit." I half yelled.

I walked to my room leaving Wilbur in his streaming room and began to pack.

~Time Skip: next week at the airport~

"Let's get this flight over with." I said to myself as we boarded the plane. "Come-on Y/n flying ain't that bad." Wilbur said and I glared at him.

"Last time I flew on a plane is when dad kicked me out and I had to run to the airport in the rain." I said back.

"Let's just get in our seats so we can get this flight don't and over with." Tommy said as he boarded the ane and sat down in his seat. "Wow I didn't thing Tommy could be wise." I said as I sat in the window seat and Wilbur sat in the isle seat leaving Tommy in the middle.

Tommy just flipped me off while I turned on my music.

~Time Skip: when they landed~

"Okay. Phil said he would meet us at baggage claim with Techno, tubbo, Ranboo, and dream." Wilbur said calmly. "Ok." Is all I said in reply.

I heard Tommy gasp has I see him run off without his bag. I grad Tommy's bag as Wilbur took his and walked off. 'damn it they really left me'

*When words are like 'that' that means like in thought*

I sighed. All I knew is that ranboo was taller than Wilbur and that he would be wearing mask and glasses like me.

I looked above the crowd to see a guy with light brown hair and has mask and glasses. I walked towards the tall man in hopes that Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, tubbo, techno and dream. We're there.

Once I get to the group I was infact right. It was Phil, Wilbur, techno, Tommy, tubbo, and ranboo. I glared at Wilbur.

"What?!? What did I do???" Wilbur said as he noticed you. "What you did is leave me in a huge group of people that I didn't know. And I had to come finde you, I mean thank God ranboo is so damn tall other wise I probably wouldn't have found you dipshits. And Tommy come get your luggage, it's heavy as hell." I said clearly annoyed.

"Oof sorry y/n?" Wilbur said as he scratched the back of his head and Tommy took his suitcase from your hand.

"Okay let's get going before war breaks out." I heard Phil say. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. I turned to see who it was. It was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My father.

"Miss you dropped this." My father said handing me my wallet. "I- I- Thank y- you sir." I said as I took my wallet from his hands. He then whispered in my ear. "I will come get you and bring you 'home'."

Wilbur didn't recognize him because it's been years. After he said that he left.

I turned back to the group to see everyone confused so I just said. "Come on let's go to the car so we can get going." I said trying to play off what just happened, and I was trying to hide my fear as well.

~Ranboo pov~

Y/n is lying. I know she is, I can hear the fear in her voice, but how come no one else can.

We got in the van that dream rented. I sat on one of the ends phile was driving, techno was in the passenger.l, y/n was in the middle of me and Wilbur, and Tommy and tubbo we're in back.

Once we got to the Airbnb, everyone left the car and we walked inside everyone was in the living room waiting to know what the room arrangements were.

(A/n: this chapter may have been a little dramatic but oh well. Make sure you drink water, eat food, sleep well, and have a good day ord night!!!)

Word Count: 678