{2}

Y/n pov:

I seen him my brother, Wilbur, I haven't seen him in five years. He left when i was 12. Out of instinct I had happy tears, I ran and jumped on him, I was happy for the first time in a while. Wilbur stumbled a little after I jump hugged him but he hugged back after finding his balance again. 

Me and Wilbur hugged for a while, well until a voice asked "Who is she?" 

Wilbur put me Down and I walked back to my bags. After I gabbed my bags I walked back to Wilbur who was talking to who I think would be Tommy. 

"Tommy, this is Y/n my sister. Y/n this is the gremlin child Tommy." Wilbur said and looked at Tommy then to me. "WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR! I'm not a 'GrEmlIn cHilD' I am big man Tommy." Tommy said has he tried to attack Wilbur.

"Let's just go home shall we." i said, not want to make a scene in the airport. "I agree, let's go." Wilbur said.

Once you guys got to the car, Wilbur got in the driver seat, you got in the passenger seat, and Tommy got the back, as he should.

The drive home was 'peaceful'. It consisted of Tommy yell the words to a song, Wilbur singing the song normally, and me singing normally while looking out the window at the new city I was at.

Once we got back to the home of Wilbur Soot, we walked inside and I see a mattress with messed up blankets and a pillow in the floor, this wes definitely where Tommy slept.

"Damn I thought Tommy was better at keeping things clean. If this is how his room is at his house he definitely won't get a woman." I said as I look at the mess Infront of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN!" Tommy yelled as he jumped on his bed. "What it's true. And I'm definitely not interested in n you and not would other women if they saw this." I said while I turned to face Wil, which was laughing his ass off.

Tommy was pissed, but oh well. "Hey Wil, when you don't laughing can you show me where I would be staying?" I asked has he stood up normally.

"Yeah, follow me Y/n." Wilbur said as he turned away and started to walk towards stairs. I followed and he brought me to a room.

"Here's you room. I'll probably stream tomorrow so yeah." Wilbur said as he walked away.

Now it is time to move in.

(A/n: I kinda like how this turn out so yeah. But make sure to drink water, eat food, and sleep. Have a good day or night!)

Word count: 464