{11}

~Ranboo Pov~

I was still pretty confused about what happened but didn't question.

"Hey Ranboo, can we talk for a minute?" I heard Wilbur say a second later, I replied' "Uh- sure."

We walked up to his room and he shut the door and locked it. I looked at him confused, "can you tell me what Y/n told you the morning she had a nightmare and you comforted her?" He asked I looked at him confused for a minute, then realized what he was talking about. "Oh-" is all that came out of my mouth.

I looked down trying to remember what she said, and sighed once I remembered.

"Y/n said at the airport the man that handed her, her wallet was your guys' father. But before you can interrupt me, she said that when your guys' mother died and when you moved out he became very abusive and the reason you didn't recognize him is because it has been years since you have seen him." I said, "it's not word for word but you get the point." I said straight after. Wilbur just stood there shocked and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Was that all you wanted?" I asked looking towards him. He looked up at me then said, "How the hell did I not notice that, that was him?" Wilbur questioned angrily. I sighed, "I think he whispered something in Y/n's ear as well." Wilbur looked down. "Did she tell you what he said?" Wilbur asked again angrily. "Yes-" Wilbur cut me off before I could say anything else, "What did he say?" Wilbur asked getting angrier and angrier by the second. "She told me that he said, he was going to find her and bring her 'home'." I replied, and at this point Wilbur was interrogating me.

He kept asking me if she told me anything else.

"Wilbur for the last time she didn't tell me anything fucking else, that's all I fucking know, I'll talk to you later!" I said trying to say it calmly but it sounded more like yelling.

I left the room and went to mine, tubbo's, and Tommy's.

"Hey Ranboo why did we hear you like kind of yell?" Tubbo asked after I shut the door to our room. "Wilbur was interrogating me, and when I said I didn't know anything else he kept fucking asking me the same damn question." I said over whelmed, I rested my head on the door.

"Didn't expect you to curse-" Tommy said getting cut off by tubbo. "Tommy not now, remember Ranboo only curses when he is overwhelmed, stressed, or fucking feels like he needs to. But Ranboo, what was he interrogating you about?" Tubbo said whispering the first sentence but asked the second sentence. "He was interrogating me about Y/n." I answered truthfully. "But I won't say about cause I don't know if she wants me to tell you." I said right after.

"Oh oof." Tommy said.

~Time Skip~
~Y/n Pov~

I literally just woke up and regret it.

I walked downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen, I decided to choose chaos.

"Does anyone want to hear a stupid pickup line?" I asked tiredly, most of the people in the room jumped cause they didn't expect me to suddenly be in the kitchen. "Uh- sure?" Ranboo said, 'oh boy this will be horrible.'

"Hey girl, my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in." I said, and then started wheezing.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Ranboo said before he started wheezing as well. At this point everyone started laughing. "Where the hell did you come up with this?!?" I heard Wilbur say through laughs. "I pulled it out of my ass." I said proudly before fall to the ground out of laughter.

"Where the hell did the idea of this come from?" I heard Karl say. "I woke up today with Zero energy and chose chaos." I said proudly. "Oof" George said.

Everyone started to have a normal conversation while I just started into space.

"Do you ever want to just punt someone into the stratosphere?" I said out of the blue. Everyone turned to look at me like 'what the fuck' I looked back at them, then back out in space. "You good?" Ranboo asked.  "Problemas mentales." I replied and Quackity started laughing his ass off. "What did she say Quackity?" Sapnap asked. "She said: Mental issues." He said through laughs.

"Tengo ganas de saltar de un edificio." I said. "Now that's just tragic." Quackity said. "What did she say this time?" Wilbur asked pinching the bridge of his nose. "She said, and I quote: I feel like jumping off a building." Quackity replied. "Do you need therapy?" Phil asked. I half screamed "FUCK NO OLD MAN, LAST TIME I WENT THERE THE THERAPIST TRIED TO MAKE OUT WITH ME!!!" "What-" Ranboo said. "The-" Tommy said after Ranboo. "Hell." Tubbo said after Tommy.

"Yup, the bitch was in his Forty's as well." I said as I walked over to the fridge, pulled out a cheese stick, and started munching on it.

"And what did you do to stop him from that?" Wilbur asked. "I broke his nose, then kicked him in the dick, and then got escorted out of the building for violence. And they didn't even want to here my side of the story. Fucking police can't do their job these days." I said. "Oh-" phil said.

"Anyways, let's get off that topic. What are we doing today?" Karl asked. "vamos a saltar de un edificio!" I yelled. "NO!" Quackity yelled. "Did she say 'jump of a building '?" Wilbur said. "Yup." Quackity replied.

"Here's and idea, how 'bout we walk around town and film a Volg." Tubbo said. "That's plain. Let's do it. I'm going to get us kicked out of all the stores!" I yelled.

"No!" Tommy yelled, I guess he wants to buy shit.

"Wilbur give me your money and the car keys we are going shopping using your money." I said, honestly it sounded like I'm high as shit but oh well. "I'm not giving you money!" Wilbur half yelled. I looked at him, making eye contact. It was like we were having an argument in our heads. It lasted for a 5 god damn minutes, well until someone spoke. "What the hell are they doing?" I heard Phil say. "DAMNIT! Fine I'll give you a bit of fucking money!" Wilbur yelled turning away and walking up to his room.

I smirked. "I always win." I said proudly crossing my arms.

"What he fuck was that?" Dream said, everyone looking confused as hell. "Its a sibling thing." I replied very, very proudly. "Ok then." Techno said.

(A/n: nice a chapter. Haven't posted here in a while, school has been stressful and other issues but besides from that make sure to read food, drink water, and sleep well! Byeeeeeeee! Love you all <3)

Word Count: 1168