~~40: Kang Daniel: Obsessed Pt.2~~

Start from the beginning

"Daniel?" you called his name after you two arrived back at his, and you were now cuddled up on the sofa.
"Hm?" he said, stroking your arm.
"What are we?" you questioned.
"Ha, what do you want us to be?" he asked. You didn't even have to see him to know there was a smile on his face as he said that.
"I- I asked you first!" you said, getting rather flustered and Daniel giggled at the fact.
"Well, do you want me to call you.. my girlfriend, perhaps?" he asked.
"YES" you replied, a bit more enthusiastic then you anticipated, but it's fine. Daniel laughed at your response.
"I mean, only if you want to be called my boyfriend"
"Of course I do y/n" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Okay then!" you said, hugging him tight by the waist as he hugged you back.
"Someone's suddenly happy" he said.
"Well I'm not the only one!" you replied.
"Okay you got me there"

You both ended up laughing. You were glad to have Daniel as not just a good friend, but now a boyfriend too. You couldn't wait for what your relationship held for the future.

Although, something else that the future holds is the inevitable;
You two met up with Lea again, and she looked even worse than last time as she again saw you two come up together while laughing. You hadn't told her you were dating yet as you decided to test her just a tad.
"Hey Lea" Daniel said.
"Heyhey" you said.
"Hi" she said monotonously.
"Where do you want to go first?" you asked the two of them. Lea just shrugged her shoulders as a response while looking at her nails.
"Should we walk round the lake?" Daniel suggested.
"Aight" Lea said, already rushing off and walking ahead. You two looked at eachother again but then followed closely behind her.

You two had your own conversation at the back, you tried to involve Lea in it but she was being sour so what could you do? You two were yet again laughing at something and that's when she sharply turns around and yells "can you two stop?! I'm getting sick and tired of seeing you guys laughing together and shit and leaving me by myself like I'm a piece of shit! I can't believe I'm getting replaced by the both of you!"

"Are we not allowed to talk to eachother or something? If you hate it so much then why did you introduce me to him in the first place? It's not our fault your making a big deal out of nothing and being dry and sour about it when we try and talk to you about it! 'Cause here's clearly something bothering you Lea." you replied, getting looks from people who were passing by.
"I'm not being sour! I'm just feeling left out with you two being so happy together and then leaving me out of everything!"
"You're doing it to yourself, Lea. We were literally trying to include you in all our conversations, you're the one excluding yourself from us and then blaming it on us?! You need to understand that you're not always the victim Lea." you said to her.

"I know that, but in this situation I know for a fact I am! Is it that hard for me to be like the way you two are with eachother? You two dating it something?!" she questions.
"Yeah. We are, okay? And what is your problem with that? I don't understand why you suddenly started becoming so dull ever since us two have been becoming closer. If you didn't want us to become closer then you shouldn't of bothered introducing us to eachother in the first place 'cause what's the point? You're not making sense, Lea." Daniel replied to her as you watched her eyes and mouth widen in horror and disbelief.
"What?! You two have no right to date when I'm the one that introduced you guys to eachother! If I hadn't of done that then none of this would be happening!" she yelled and you could tell by her voice that she was upset.

"Who the fuck are you to say we have no right to date eachother? This is why they say everything happens for a reason. True friends appreciate their closest friends' relationships, not shit on it and be a dull fuck to them!" you said to her as you got even more angered.
"And you still haven't told us why you introduced us to eachother" Daniel reminded her.
"Because... I'm in love with you, Daniel! And I was going to get you to get more info out of him, y/n. And I was going to tell you a couple weeks after introducing him to you but then I just saw you two getting closer so I didn't!" she confessed, leaving you two speechless.

"See, if you would've told me, I would've refrained myself from liking him even if I knew I truly liked him and that he liked me back because I would've known that you like him, because that's what friends do. But you decided to be immature and keep it to yourself, now look where we are. Don't mean to rude, but this has all derived from you, Lea, I really hope you know that." you said to her a bit more gently then before now that you've found out the truth.
"I had no idea you liked me but that is very true. Plus, best friends tell eachother everything. That happens for a reason. And this is what happens when you don't. So we have every right to date because you could not tell your best friend that you like me and now I, your crush, am dating your best friend because of your thoughtless actions." Daniel said maturely. Lea remained silent, her facial expressions ever so slowly changing while you guys were talking.

"Fine, you're right. I see it now. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, if we could just go back to-"
"It's too late for sorrys now Lea. But we can remain neutral."
Now her face looked apologetic. How convenient, isn't it?
"No, please, you know I was just being immature, it won't happen ag-"
"And this is an exact example of how important it is to be mature." Daniel said as the two of you proceeded to go leave.
"Wait, I can fix this-"
"There's nothing to be fixed." you said before turning around and walking back to his place hand in hand.

---

⚠️TW: Mention of sex⚠️

As you got home and shut the door, Daniel immediately pinned you up against the wall as his eyes filled with lust. He came dangerously close to you and lowly said "you looked so damn sexy back then defending us all confidently against that bitch, I don't think I've ever been this hard". And then he kissed you passionately, instantly going in with his tongue. You then jumped up on him as he trailed kisses downwards round your neck and collarbone while taking you to his bedroom.

And to this day, even after two years, even with people butting in, the two of you still love eachother unconditionally, and the two of you are still all over eachother and crazy for eachother, fucking in your shared bedroom on a Tuesday night.

a/n: hope u guys liked this chap! hope it wasn't too cringe lol

word count: 1886