Master Roshi:He went for a swim Across the sea, And some shopping On the mainland. He was too impatient to wait Until he could get a ride.

Yamcha:We could sure use his help, too. Do you think we could Still catch up to him?

Master Roshi:We oughtta be able to spot him if we fly a little lower—Ah!

He was cut off change with a scream that the ex-bandit drive the capsule plane descended on the clouds with fast speed then launch up at the sky with a twinkling white star looking for the bald monk fighter adding for the group.

Yamcha:Cool. Now, everyone

__

Meanwhile at the red ribbon army headquarters, commander red, officer black and the rest of the red ribbon soldiers are inside the command room looking at the huge screen dragon radar with a world map four green dots means the dragon ball is on its way they haven’t noticed goku and mitsuko are the ones brought them instead of mercenary tao that his already been defeated by the works of the two young warriors.

Commander Red:Please tell me you remembered to Disarm all the defense systems.

Officer Black:Of course!

Red Ribbon Kuma:Checked and Double-checked, Commander!

Commander Red:Good. A shower of missiles wouldn’t Make a very good welcome For Mercenary Tao.

Red Ribbon Kuma:No sir!

Commander Red:Four more Dragon Balls…Did you make the arrangements For the banquet in Tao’s honor?

Officer Black:Yes. It’s all done.

Suddenly, a blinking sound with a purple light was heard but not to loud came from officer black’s pocket.

(Ignore the white light think of it    this is purple)

Officer Black:(Gasps)

He gasp in surprised that he felt his unknown object when his boss turned his head by looking at him raise his brow with confusion.

Commander Red:Hmm? Why are you reacted like that? Is there something on your mind?

Officer Black(Thoughts:I can’t let him know or everybody else what I’ve been up too, or I’ll be in trouble!) (Grunts)

He placed his one hand on the stomach while his whole body shakes and standing up straight pretending he has a stomach ache.

Officer Black:Unfortunately, I do. I need to be excuse myself sir at the restroom. I’ll be back for a minute.

He leaves at the red haired eye patched man on his sight walking towards the door open it and closed behind headed on the bathroom leaving commander red dumbfounded.

Commander Red:Why would he wanna go at the restroom, by a time like this?

__

Now that his all alone walking at the halls, he found a bathroom went inside immediately. Officer Black move his head from left to right it’s perfectly clear nobody is using the toilet that all soldiers, sergeants, generals, colonels and more. It is a good chance to took out his mysterious object he was holding revealed was another magic dark wrist summoning band given by sakura’s evil alter ego Blake.