The fans were not surprised to see Kang Ichae’s name in the composition and lyrics, but it still shocked them.

[What? Wait a minute, the casting is fucking good]

[The beat is crazy?????????? Did they spend money?????]

[Kang Ichae, come out, and let’s make out.]

Though it was pop-rock, the rich and dramatic sound was reminiscent of a soundtrack from the climax of a blockbuster movie.

[Ah, crazy, don’t get your hopes up this time, don’t expect anything. I’ll be happy no matter what comes out. Ah, fuck, I’m so excited

└Please do just one thing.]

[Guys…… Thank you for not forgetting about the apocalypse… Really thankful for them wearing the military tech wear again… This tender otaku is crying right now…]

The MV for “Kill the Lights” was released underneath everyone’s anticipation.

A choir could be heard from a blindingly white screen.

“Kill the Lights, Kill the Lights, Kill the Lights….”

Laughter was intermingled as if someone was being mocked.

At the same time, another layer of sound was added.

“Hoo- Ha- Hoo- Ha-”

Then, a choir reminiscent of breathing filled the gaps.

“…”

In a single patient room where winter sunlight streamed in, Seo Hoyun, dressed in his uniform with his hair neatly pushed back, stood tall.

He silently looked down at the patient lying with his back against the sun, leaning awkwardly next to the window.

The camera focused on an old, wrinkled hand, and slowly, Seo Hoyun took a step away, then walked steadily towards the bed.

He reached out and gently grazed the back of the hand before roughly pulling at the tangled wires of the medical equipment.

Beep—

The regular intervals of the vital signs began to slow, then finally stopped with a long, drawn-out beep.

Thud, thud, thud!

The sound of heavy military boots dashing from afar could be heard.

However, Seo Hoyun calmly turned his body towards the window, sat at the edge of the bed, and blocked the harsh winter sunlight that was contrary to the season.

At that moment, he was suddenly pulled aside, subdued, and fell to the floor as the music started.

“Okay, Here we go.”

Sitting in a train cabin more splendid than the “Ocean Train,” Kang Ichae sighed deeply as he tapped the window before exiting the area.

“I see the timing, we once caught our breath together,

Now we must go again.”

The rare song that began with rap was accompanied by a majestic and powerful beat.

As Kang Ichae walked down the train corridor, everyone took a step back respectfully, making way and saluting him.

“The dawn is coming, understood?”

The lyrics, as if addressing a subordinate with a domineering tone, strangely suited Kang Ichae’s sharp face and were incredibly fitting.

The scene changed, and from a distant angle, Seong Jiwon, who was walking in a snowy field and catching his breath, was shown.