Chapter 7: OOO vs Beldia

At Beldia rebuild mansion we see him enter his living room as he let's out a relaxing sigh as he walk into his living room and says to himself all cheerful like.

Beldia: Since now those pathetic humans ain't gonna blow up my mansion, its time for me to earn some relaxation.

He walked over to he book shelfs and pulled out a book and open it to reveal some adult stuff as he let's out a pervert like laughter as he read through it when he heard.

???: I see your enjoying yourself.

He quickly turn around as Muchiri came out of the shadows which Beldia draws out his sword.

Beldia: Who dares enter my mansion! Are you here to blow it up!?

Muchiri: No not at all. I'm here because we have a common enemy in our hands.

Beldia: Common enemy?

Muchiri: Yes. OOO. You see, he's a threat to both our sides and he holds the power to wipe us away using the medal corss. They hold the power to make OOO unstoppable.

Beldia: I see.....and?

Muchiri: Well you first fought him right? You see how strong he is but imagine the power you can have if you have them.

Beldia:......Now I think about it, I've never seen that type of power in my life. Okay you got me interested, what do you want me to do?

Muchiri: Simply challenging him to a dual and if you defeat him, his medal cores all belong to you.

This gets Beldia really interested as he then heads off to confront OOO while Muchiri let's out a chuckle as his plan is to allow Beldia to defeat OOO then kill him and take the Medal cores for his own. He laughs as he disappeared into the darkness.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

At a open field we find Y/n, Megumin and Gamel there as Megumin uses her explosion spell and once that there was a large nuclear explosion that shake the ground and hearts. This amazed the two as Megumin drops onto the ground.

Gamel: Awesome! I wanna see it again

Megumin: Love to but I won't move my body for a while.

Gamel: Aaawww.

Y/n: (smile) Still that was a cool explosion. I never get up close into one in my life.

Megumin: (smile) I make great explosions. Say thanks for coming with me.

Y/n: No problem. Besides I have to get away from Kumiko's underwear stealing spell. But I think she's with Aqua and Darkness and the other Greeeds with some shopping.

Megumin: Yeah can't blame you. She is kinda a pervert.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah I know.

He stared at Megumin and then he picked her up and place her on his back which made Megumin blush in surprise.

Y/n: Come on Gamel, let's head back.

Gamel: Okay. Oh I almost forgot.

Y/n: What?

Gamel: Here.

He walks over and hand over three of his gamel core as Y/n takes them and looks at them.