Chapter 1: My destiny as OOO

It was a beautiful day within a small and normal town as we see citizens walking about while cars drive by them as the day seemed to be normal for them. We the cut to a teenage boy at the small convenience store getting some food as he pick out food and then head to the employee as he scan his snacks.

This boys name is named Y/n L/n who usually doesn't to much but sit in his room playing some video games or reading some books or manga. He's more a shut in sometimes but he is kind and he's well known as a kind boy.

Once he paid the chaser he make his leave and soon find a homeless man sitting next to the entrance while holding a cup on him as he look up to Y/n, begging him to give him money.

Without a second thought he reach into the bag and hand over the homeless man his crips which he takes and opens it.

Homeless man: Thank you.

He eats the crips while Y/n smiled and he make his way home. During the walk he looked up in the sky and then a thought came through his head.

Y/n: (thought) What I'm I gonna do for my life? I mean, my mum and dad wanted me to get a job but......I just don't know what job I would like to pick. Maybe I can be a security guard  or something? Maybe, I don't know. Just feels like a can do something more then just being just.......a citizen. I just wish I can do something that evolves helping out people but what?

He continues to think while he comes up to a traffic as he look across and sees a little girl running ahead and fail to notice the light is green. Then he heard a loud horn and turn to see a truck is speeding up towards the little girl as he sees this and rushes over to her.

Y/n: Look out!

The truck was seconds towards the little girl but Y/n pushes her out of the way and turn only to be met with a sudden impact of the truck as it let out a horn one last time and everything around Y/n turns black.

(Intro)

(Unknown place)

???: Hello? Excuse me? Y/n?

Y/n slowly let out a groan as he open his eyes and look around him and see himself sitting on a chair and facing what looks like a cute girl who is staring at him as she sees that he is awake.

???: Your awake, that's good.

Y/n: Where I'm I? I'm I at the hospital or is this what a coma is like?

???: No. You've died when the truck immediately hit you and you immediately died. It was a quick death.

Y/n: Crap really?! Damn, I can still feel I though. Damn.

???: But still you've risk your own life just to save a innocent life which I am proud for that. In fact you've shown to have a pure of heart to others to which I believe you are chosen to save this other world from evil.

Y/n: Other world? As in like a Isekai type like world?

???: That is correct.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow that's awesome! Say, I never get your name?

Eris: Oh my apologies, my name is Eris, I am a goddess of fortune.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow so your a real goddess! Amazing!