Chapter Thirteen

Jennie woke up and just did her morning routine. It was early in the morning, maybe 6:00 in the morning. She changed into some comfortable clothes and walked out to the balcony. She was sitting on a chair out on her balcony, watching the sunrise. She was sipping some coffee and scrolling through her phone, reading the Korean Herald.

Her Outfit

She was scrolling on her phone until an article caught her eye

"Snowdrop" Leads Kim Jisoo and Jung Hae-in on a date at the Amusement Park

(This is what they were wearing that day, but they had masks and Haein wasn't holding BLACKPINK's light stick

(This is what they were wearing that day, but they had masks and Haein wasn't holding BLACKPINK's light stick.)

Jennie started reading the article.

"Snowdrop" stars Jisoo and Haein are speculated to be dating, and yesterday we confirmed the rumors that people had. Yesterday, Jisoo and Haein were spotted at Seoul Land by fans. Even though they were wearing masks, fans and people around them knew it was them. Reports say that they looked extremely close and were holding hands. At one point, when they are on the Ferris Wheel, a fan in the carriage behind them gets a photo of them, with Jisoo leaning on Haein's shoulder and looking into the stars.

They were then spotted at the Famous XXX Restaurant having dinner. Workers who were working there that night said that they looked extremely close. They could see that they were cuddled up. Later on in the night, they were seen stargazing at the Beotgogae Tunnel.

There was more in the article, but Jennie specifically paid attention to that part. She suddenly knew what Jisoo's secret was. Jennie finished her coffee and walked to the kitchen to wash her drinks. She saw that Haerin and Minji were awake, talking about something, and hid.

Haerin: Where on earth did you get that information, Unnie?

Minji: When I was walking back from getting something from the store, I saw Jisoo Unnie and Haeein Oppa in the park and thought I'd say hi. I walked up to them, and they didn't see me, so I thought I should sneak up on them, but then I saw Jisoo kiss Haein Oppa and shout as quietly as I could, but they heard me. JisooUnnie made me promise to never tell anyone.