Chapter Three

??1 POV

All of us were in the living room. Some were on their phones, while others were working on their laptops. ???2 was reading. I was the only one watching TV.

??3??: How was the meeting, Dad? (Asked from the laptop)

Dad: Good, Jin. Did you guys find any news about Princess?

Jin: (sighing) Nope. Nothing. Like she disappeared out of thin air. The name Lee Jennie is nonexistent.

Mum: It's been 12 years already. Where is your cutie pie? (Teary eyed)

3: Don't worry, Mum. We will find her. (Hugging her)

Mom: We have no idea where she is! Is she safe? We don't know anything. (Crying on?) 3 shoulder)

I saw the look on the other person's face and the sadness and guilt. I looked at the TV, and the news popped up.

News Reporter: Breaking News, EXO K-Pop idol Kai proposed to BLACKPINK Superstar and girlfriend Jennie at the end of BLACKPINK's finale concert of their Born Pink World Tour. Here's a recording from a fan who was in the crowd.

I was watching the channel when I saw the face of the girl, Jennie. I paused the TV. She looked familiar, and the closer I looked, the more I realized it was our princess. Her eyes and nose, but she looks like our mother mostly. Just a mini version of her, our princess. But then I saw her birthmark on her shoulder and knew it was her.

(The Birthmark)

??1: Jen...Jennie?!?!

(shouted, standing up)

Everyone looked at him.

??2: You know she's not here, right, JK? (Smiling forcefully)

Jungkook: No, Namjoon, she's on the TV. (pointing at the TV)

5: Are you sure? (walking to the TV)

Jungkook: Look, Jennie Noona. Wearing the beret, leather skirt, stockings, shirt, and hair out.

They all looked at the TV again and realized Jungkook was right, and that was their princess.

Jungkook: She has our dad's face and the same birthmark on her shoulder.

Dad: Jennie! She looks so pretty.

The guards and maids were shocked because they had never seen any of us smile.

We started crying, remembering what had happened 12 years ago.

??1: We know she's in Korea. We can find her.

Dad: You're right, Jimin. We can. Jack, find information about her and where she is.

Jack: Yes, sir

Mum: Shouldn't we tell the others?

Dad: Yes

Jimin: I'll call the uncles.

Junkook: And I'll call the aunties.

Namjoon: Are they going to crash here?

Dad: No. They're in America at the moment, so they'll have to stay there for a night or two.

JK: Until then, we will get my sister back. (Smiling a little.)

Jack spent the rest of the day finding information about Jennie and where to find her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: A couple of things

1)There will sometimes be a switch from Jennie to the Lee Family.

2)I will put a rank of the top 10 Female and Male Mafia in 1 rank.

3)I know it says Stray Kids, ITZY, and NewJeans in the title, but they won't be life part of the main characters until the next Chapters.

4)You may be wondering why they had only found out about Jennie now when she's worldwide famous, but the main plot of my story is based on someone else, and in the story, Yeji was the main character and ITZY was debuting. So I decided to write something similar to that.

5)And lastly, when I put pictures in this story of outfits and stuff, some might be reused a lot. And they are not mine.