Chapter Ten

Jennie woke up and saw that Kai wasn't lying next to her. She did her morning routine and picked out what she wanted to wear. She didn't have to go to her company today because she told everyone that they could have the day off.

Jennie's Outfit

(Don't mind the beanie, bag, and headphones

(Don't mind the beanie, bag, and headphones.)

She walked downstairs and saw that Kai was on his phone and eating some cereal. 

Kai's Outfit

Jennie: Morning baby

Kai looked up and smiled at Jennie.

Kai: Morning.

Jennie walked to the kitchen to make herself some toast to eat for breakfast. After about 5-10 minutes she sat down at the table where Kai was still eating his cereal.

Jennie: Remember, at 11 o'clock everyone coming to the pool party.

Kai: You don't mean everyone.

Jennie: I mean, my sisters, TWICE, NewJeans, Stray Kids, Red Velvet, ITZY... our friends

Kai: So you mean nearly every Mafia?

Jennie: Not every Mafia.

Jennie continued to eat her toast. When they finished eating, Kai went to pick up something and Jennie, even though this was a day off, finished up extra paperwork. It was around 9:15 when Kai came home with chicken, meat, rice, and some vegetables, and Jennie was done with the paperwork.

Jennie: Thank you for getting these. Now we both have to cook. And don't worry, the others are bringing food as well.

Kai: Can I take a quick nap?

Jennie kissed Kai on the cheek.

Jennie: Okay.

Jennie went to the kitchen to start cooking. After half an hour, Kai woke up and started helping Jennie cook. They finished cooking at about 10:45, and Jennie got changed into their swimming wear. Kai went to go to pick up NewJeans from Ador. TWICE, Red Velvet and Jennie's sisters came at 11:05.