(Nandini took a grup selfie but you took one by one selfies with them)

(Now the last is Taehyung. you are going towards him while feeling shy by his endless gaze on you)

Yn: (looks at him) Tae.. hyung, can you take a selfie please..

Taehyung : Ya... sure. give me your phone.

(You give him your phone and he takes a selfie. You were trying to pose for another selfie but your eyes landed on his face and stucks there. He finds that you are looking at him so he also turns his head and looks into your eyes without any fear)

(By mistake he press the button and captured that movement in picture)

(Jin and j-hope looks at each other giving "What's happening" look then again looks at you both)

(Jimin also took out his phone and clicked your and Taehyung's photo cuz he after he wanna tease him)

Nandini in mind: (flying on 8th cloud) Ohh..
bhagawan is jodi ko banaye rakhe or salamat rakhe.
(Nandini: God keep this pair, keep it safe)

Namjoon: (clear his throat) Taehyung?

Suga: (yell) Taehyungaaahhh....

(You both flinched and immediately looks away)

Taehyung: (looks at him) Hh.. What? (suga sign namjoon to say what he wanted to
say him by his hand)

Namjoon: (looking at Taehyung) Huh.. Are you done? We have to leave now..

Yn: H..ya. we are done. (to Taehyung Thank you. (looking down)

Tachyung: Ya.

Namjoon: (to Your parents) Thank you uncle and aunty to let us stay here..

y/d: My pleasure. (smile) (You all went out)

 (smile) (You all went out)

Yn: A..(to namjoon ) Did you called any car? otherwise my dad will drop you all at airport.

Namjoon: No.. no. don't worry. i have already called a car. it.. aa.. here. (smile)

(A car come there)

Yn: Ok! (smile)

Namjoon: Once again. thank you so much uncle to let us stay here and aunty and (looks at you) Yn for taking our so much care.

Yn: Namjoon hyung stop thanking now. it's our pleasure that we got chance to take care of you all once. (smile)

Namjoon: (chuckles ) Ok! By. (wave his hand) Jimin. j-hope & Jungkook (weving their hands) By uncle-aunty. By Yn. nandini.. (went in car)

Jin & suga: Thank you and Byy.. (they also went inside of car)

(As always the last one is looking at you he don't know why but he wants to see you more)

(Till now you have taken so many glance on him but now you dare to make eye contact with him)

Nandini: By.. Taehyung..

(Taehyung waved his hand and smiles)

Taehyung: By Yn..

Yn: B-by Taehyungshi.. (Your eyes become teary and he saw that)

(he sat in the car and looks at you through the side mirror of the car)

(Jimin sees it and shakes Jungkook's hand and point at Taehyung by his eyes)

(He also looks at him and looks into mirror too and finds you there standing and aslo looking at him)

(First both become confused but after a second their ultra level mind started and a devil smirk comes on their face)

Jungkook: Taehyung! (he didn't replied) Taehyungshiii...

(Taehyung's all attention is stuck on the mirror or say on you)

(Jungkook looks at jimin and again smirked and they both shake Taehyung)

Jimin & Jungkook: TAEHYUUUNGGG..

Taehyung: (coming in his body) Aaa... what? (looks at them with deo eyes)

(Hyung line looks at them)

Jungkook: What, what?? Where are you lost?

(Taehyung bit his lower lip in nervousness)

Taehyung: nowhere.. I'm here..

Jimin: (teasingly) But i don't think you are here.. (They both burst into laugh)

Taehyung: What?? (confused)

(The car started and Taehyung again looks into mirror and still find you standing here)

Taehyung in mind: Why is she looking at me like that? And why her eyes became teary And why I was also looking at her continuously? Why I'm feeling sad ? Why do I not want to leave this place ?
Why Why ? What is happening to me?? (he stretches his hair in frustration) Ahahh..

Jin: What happen tae?

(Taehyung looks at him and around and see that they all were looking at him)

Taehyung: Hh.. No. nothing! (wide eyes

J-hope: Are you sure?

Taehyung: Ya.. ya..

(The car started running and you become disappear in mirror)

(Your parents went inside)

y/m: come inside girls..

(Teare fell on your cheek)

Nandini: (tap your shoulder) Are you okk ?

(You nodded)

Yn in mind: This was the our last meeting. Now I will never see you again, even if I get the chance....

CONTINUE....