Chapter 15: matches

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't mind sitting out there for that." Nikki laughed. I forgot she was in here.

"Nikki?" I looked at her. "Would you please shut your damn mouth for once?!" She rolled her eyes at me. "You tell Bray he's got a deal. But next Monday. As of tonight, imma find someone to team up with Roman and Dean to go againsts the Wyatts." And then i stormed out the room and sat at catering. My life turned all different directions.

"Hey." Someone said. I looked up to see Randy Orton. Perfect timing now huh?

"Hey, can i ask you a question?" I said. He sat down.

"Okay."

"Can you be in the match with Roman and Dean tonight against The Wyatts tonight?"

"Nope." He said. I glared at him. "Before you attack me, its because i have a match tonight."

"So?"

"So, i dont wanna fight tonight again." He said. "Besides, you can find someone else."

I sighed. Ill ask Dolph. "Can you ask Dolph for me then?" He nodded and stood up and walked away. This feels like a long night.

Later on, Dean sat by me. He was eating a hot dog. "What up?"

"Things."

"Trying to find us a partner huh?"

"Wait, how do you know that?!"

He shrugged. "I know because im in the match. It was on the screen. Me and Roman with a question mark by us and then The Wyatts by us. Then it said on the bottom: Natia chooses. Yeah i know."

"Well," i said. "Did it also say what was happening next week on Raw?"

"No, why?"

"Dont get mad. Mainly you might but i know Roman is going to kill me." I started. "Next week, its The Wyatts versus you, Roman and me..."

Dean's eyes grew. "Really?! Roman is going to kill you! Have you told Stephanie and Triple HHH about this?"

"They are the ones that told me and i sort of agreed to it."

"Sort of? Natia, you cant do this!" He said looking at me. "You know this is what Roman is going to say to you. Your gonna get yourself hurt."

I sighed. "I know. And there isnt anything i can do. I wanna do it to prove a point."

"And that point would be?"

"That i can do anything if i put my mind to it." I said and stood up and walked away. I have to find Roman.

"Natia! Wait!" Dean said from behind. I turned around to look at him. "Before you tell Roman, think about this whole situation you are putting you and Roman into. Do you really want this? I mean hell, it could be a trap and you landed right in it."

I stared at Dean. Shit, he could be right. I mean, what if Bray is trying to mess everything up? All that ive done in this company. The man that i love. "Maybe your right Dean. Maybe he is. What am i gonna do? Im already in the match i agreed to. Im stuck."

"Not unless Roman and i dont tag you." He said. "Bray said he wants a match, he is going to get it, but never said you had to get in the ring." He smiled. I smiled and hugged him.

"Your like an older brother i never had." He laughed.

"Thats because im the only brother you got. I mean once ya marry Ro."

"Thats the future Dean." I laughed. "Now i gotta go find him."

"He is in the locker room." Dean said and i followed him.

We made it to the door and Dean opened it for me as i see Roman asleep on the couch. Wow.

"Really? Again!" Dean said and walked towards him. "He did it again." Again? "This is like the fourth time he fell asleep here today."

"Oh." I said. "Well ill wake him up."

"How? With a stupid kiss thats gonna wake him up?" He laughed.

"Yes." I said and sat by Roman. Man he was knocked out. Doubt a kiss would wake him up. Well, worth a shot. "Turn about Dean."

"What?" Dean asked. "You know what, fine." And then he turned around.

"Hey! Wake up!" I yelled in his face. Roman's eyes shot open and fell off the couch. Dean turned around. "And you thought i was gonna kiss him to make you feel awkward. No thanks." I laughed at Dean as he rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, why?" Roman said and stood up.

"Roman, imma be straight forward with you. So you need to stay up. And why are you so tired?" I asked.

"Didnt sleep last night." He said. "What you need to tell me?"

"Dont get mad okay?" He nodded. So i continued. "So tonight its the Wyatts vs you, Dean and someone i have to find. But then the bad news, uhm...so its the Wyatts vs you, Dean and me."

Roman looked at me funny. "Your kidding right?" I shook my head no at him. "What?!"

"Look, i know im dumb for agreeing but i had reasons and Dean said i wasnt gonna get in the match." I quickly said.

"But Natia, if he lands a hand on you i swear..." He got cut off by Dean.

"Then we will make sure she is safe." Dean said.

Roman sighed and hugged me. "Of course i will keep you safe."

•••••••••••••••

#Smackdown!
Man, im tired of Bray with Romans daughter! Got me fucked up!

Rusev a stalker towards Lana man....

ATTENTION EVERYONE READING THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!

Ive decided to make a new book....
I have two books i wanna write and you tell me which one to write.
Then tell me if i should make a whole different story for WWE.

So ive got the names

1-) Architects Dream for Love ~Seth Rollins/ Nikki Bella story~

Or

2-) Love I can't have ~Roman Reigns/ Nikki Bella story~

And the other choice is whatever you want me to write.

So comment what i should do and ill update later.

(1671 words)