Nishimiya Yuehu gained something. A look of shock and confusion came from Miyano Shiho.

orz

He said humiliatedly: "I won't eat Mapo tofu today... Do we have a private room for the two of us?" The

hot non-spicy version of spicy chicken, spicy and sour potato shreds, and honey-glazed braised pork were served one after another, Nishimiya Yueyu From time to time, he would preemptively introduce a few words. In the eyes of the boss and others, this was just a normal incident of a young man dragging a girl out on a date - someone who had been following him also felt bored and relaxed temporarily.

"Gin should keep staring."

"Let's continue chatting in code words."

The two of them exchanged glances familiarly. They had gone to play those thrilling projects in order to avoid hearing and hearing the screams. When they were studying in the United States, they also had a few people from the organization staying with them, but those few people couldn't outplay them. But in order to facilitate chatting, he and Shiho specially developed a set of code words that only the two of them understood.

"Shiho, have you ever thought about leaving the organization?"

Miyano Shiho looked dark: "My sister is still in their hands." "

What if I have a way to make your sister leave the organization?"

"You will be in danger. Let's go." Isn't the organization just a place to leave? Her sister may have been deceived by the rhetoric and has always retained unrealistic fantasies, but she has been immersed in the deepest darkness since she was a child and has no hope for this hellish place. "I don't want to see you taking risks either."

"How could something happen to me?" Nishimiya Yuehan took a chopstick of shredded potatoes and felt that this stuff was much better than the cult brand Mapo Tofu. "Look at my brother, he What's wrong with Lang Cheng? Isn't the organization very lenient to him?"

"That's different. Your brother is very capable..."

"Shiho."

"Huh?" "

Actually, if your talent is not medical research, That'll be fine." Nishimiya Yuehan acted as usual, and there was no trace of loneliness in his words. "If it weren't for this, I could easily let you and Sister Mingmei leave the organization." But this is the most difficult thing to do in the organization

. Something like that, even though he has controlled most of the forces, those old guys still continue to research drugs that are against nature. He also thought about running over them in one go and killing all the disobedient ones - anyway, each head only had five energy points.

But if he acts so radically that it affects the foundation of the organization, he, the new boss who has only been in office for a few years, will definitely be backlashed and swallowed up by this black beast, not even the dregs will be left.

Still have to grind a little bit.

In annoyance, Nishimiya Yuehan gave Miyano Shiho a pile of the dishes that were served until they piled up into a small mountain: "Shiho, don't take your work too seriously when you get back. You will ignore it as soon as you start studying. You must know that once you If you can complete the research on that kind of drug, the only way left for you is death."