Twenty Six

third pov :: baek eunju & park sunghoon

The sun had set and the students of Cheongsan High School had now gathered around, sitting on benches in the sand in front of a makeshift stage.

The palm trees that surrounded them had been beautifully decorated with twinkling fairy lights that lit up the area brightly and on the stage was multiple instruments for the acts that were going to take place later that night.

"Here," Insoo smiled cheerfully, as she sat herself down between Eunju and Sarang with three bags of Toffee Popcorn in her hands. "I bought these for us while we watch the show." She explained and handed the two girls the food.

Eunju muttered a 'thanks' underneath her breath as she took the bag. She was way too nervous to for a full conversation at the moment. The fear of her messing up on stage as she performed one of her routines was almost eating her alive, and all she wanted to do was hide away.

"Eunju," Insoo broke the Baek girl from her thoughts, causing her to look over at her and mutter a 'hm.' "You haven't seen Sunghoon, have you?"

Sunghoon...

Blinking, Eunju shook her head silently, earning a look of confusion from the boys sister, before she nodded and turned to Sarang.

Sunghoon hadn't been seen for the whole day, and even though he had hurt Eunju, she still worried a lot.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Mrs Kwon announced into the microphone with a massive smile on her thin lips. "Thank you for attending 'Cheongsan High's Talent In Jeju' show."

The crowd erupted in applause and whistles of excitement were heard as the teacher chuckled.

"Now, these students haven't had long to prepare, so please show them nothing but respect." She explained. "First up, showing their love for street style dancing, it's Jake Sim, and Park Jongseong!"

Choruses of yells were heard as the two boys walked on stage. They wore baggy jeans that were half way done their legs, with their basketball jerseys on and a cap that was backwards.

"Let's do this, Jakey-Boo!" One of the boys friends, Seongmin screamed, earning laughs in response.

Without another word, the music began and the two boys began dancing their choreo. It was well put together and entertaining to watch as they jumped up and down and did multiple tricks that Eunju didn't even know they could do.

By the end of their performance, they had the crowd in cheers and a round of applause was given as they bowed with massive grins on their faces and left the stage.