Seven

third pov :: baek eunju

"You made rules?" Park Sunghoon furrowed his brows as he sipped on the straw to his iced coffee in the café.

Sitting opposite him was Baek Eunju, with a notepad and a variety of colored pens laid out beside her.

The girl looked away from her work and up at the Park boy and nodded. "Of course." She stated as if it was the obvious. "You need to know your boundaries."

Sunghoon only scoffed and shook his head slightly as he messed with the ice in his now empty cup.

"I'd hate to see what you would be like in a real relationship." He muttered under his breath, causing Eunju to only roll her eyes and get back to listing rules.

Sunghoon sat up in his seat and placed his cup to one side and took her notebook and turned it so he could see it properly.

Not even ten seconds of him reading through it, a scoff released past his lips.

"Are you serious? You want people to think we're dating, not that we're cousins." He rolled his eyes and took the pen from Eunju's hand and began making edits to the list.

"I've never been in a relationship before, Sunghoon," She informed him, feeling somewhat annoyed at his response to her rules. "I don't want you to be my firsts."

Another scoff came from Sunghoon as he turned her book around so she could look at the recent changes.

RULES FOR FAKE DATING !
Baek Eunju & Park Sunghoon
1. No kissing.
2. No telling anyone that we're fake dating and why we're doing it.
3̶. N̶o̶ t̶o̶u̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.
3. Touching but only in public.

"Fine," Eunju sighed out, slumping her shoulders. "But you must promise not to tell anyone — not even your sister."

"Fine... You can't tell Kyungmi." Sunghoon fired back, and a glint of hesitance flashed on Eunju's face, before she stuck her hand out for him to shake.

Kyungmi was her best friend, she'd never kept anything from her before, so this big secret was going to be hard to contain.

A long sigh escaped from the Park boys pink lips as he flared his eyes slightly and pulled his slim hand from his trouser pocket and connected it with Eunju's cold one.

The girl smiled triumphantly and retracted her hand once she was happy enough, and began to pack away her belongings.

"I'll be off then." Eunju announced and stood up from her seat, her brown eyes traveling over to the door of the café. "See you in school, fake boyfriend." She joked, causing Sunghoon to bob his head ever so slightly.