Zero

third pov :: baek eunju

Baek Eunju let a sigh pass her lips as she shielded her eyes from the shining sun that was beaming down onto her skin.

She and her best friend, Oh Kyungmi were sitting on the grass outside in the school yard, chatting amongst themselves as Eunju fixed her eyes onto Lee Heeseung.

Lee Heeseung - The boy every girl wished to be with. The boy that played basketball at breaks, and managed to make every girl go insane with a simple smile. Heeseung was known around Cheongsan High School as 'Perfec-Seung.' He had top grades in all of his classes, and was very kind and respectful to everybody. He was captain of the basketball team, which caused more of an audience at school basketball games, and he had many friends. He came from a wealthy background, and was able to have the latest gadgets and clothing brands but was always humble about it.

The crush Eunju had on Heeseung formed when he joined her class at the start of the year. At first, Eunju didn't think much of him other than the fact he was good looking, but, when Heeseung had seen that she was upset due to period pain, and he had asked if she needed anything, it made her begin to notice the boy more and more and suddenly, she was daydreaming about the Lee boy, and imagining scenarios of the two together before falling asleep at night.

The only thing that caused Eunju's heart to ache, was that Heeseung had yet to notice her again. He stayed with his friend group majority of the time, and was always giving his full attention to them. Just because he was popular and did have many friends, he never ventured out to make more. He was happy with the close friends he had, and didn't see a point in wanting anymore and that sadden Eunju.

"Have you begun revising yet?" Kyungmi wondered, breaking the silence as she looked away from her text book and over to Eunju, who simply shook her head.

A disappointed sigh escaped from Kyungmi as she follows Eunju's eyes and she instantly rolls her eyes.

"Perhaps you should get Heeseung to tutor you. He's smart enough to do the end of year exam blindfolded." She jokingly suggested and shook her head slightly.

Eunju released a laugh past her lips and a smile formed on them as she imagined Heeseung sitting at her desk, quizzing her on a random calculus question. It would be an amazing sight.

Kyungmi took notice of her best friends state and reached forward to shove her gently. "Do not get him to tutor you - you know how those situations turn out, and I'm not becoming an auntie at eighteen."

Eunju laughed as the bell rang throughout the school, indicating that their break was over.

Eunju watched as Heeseung took a gulp from his water bottle and began walking inside with his friends.

She ran a hand through her hair before catching up with Kyungmi and headed to her next lesson.

☆★

☆★