Eleven

third pov :: baek eunju

"Dodge the ball!" One of the girls yelled loudly to her teammate.

Monday had rolled around quicker than wanted, and Eunju's first lesson of the day was Physical Education. She was never the biggest fan of the subject, mainly due to the try-hards and not wanting to become sweaty in front of everyone, but when it came to dodgeball, Eunju loved it.

She enjoyed the sport, so taking part instead of sitting on the bleachers was something she'd do, unlike her best friend, Kyungmi, who'd moan at her for playing instead of sitting with her.

"Eunju," Kyungmi huffed out in annoyance. "Just come and sit with me." She beckoned and Eunju stood up straight and turned on her heel to look at the girl.

"It gets boring sitting there after a while." Eunju informed her, pointing to the empty space that was beside the Oh girl.

"So what? I have a a bunch to tell you."

Eunju sighed quietly to herself. "I'll be there soon. Let me just finish this game." She stated and went to turn back around to continue her game, but just as she did, a gasp was heard coming from the other side of the hall.

Eunju's eyes landed on Park Insoo and her eyes widened. She'd thought she wasn't allowed to participate in the games lessons, so why was she on the court?

"Insoo?" Eunju furrowed her brows in confusion as she hurried over to her.

The girl was doubled over in pain, clutching at her chest through her t-shirt as she attempted to catch her breath.

"What happened? What do i do?" Eunju questioned in concern and placed a calming hand on Insoo's shoulder as she looked around.

"She was hit by a ball in the chest." One of the girls stepped forward, informing Eunju, who then looked in the direction of where the girl was pointing.

Standing in a huddle not far from Insoo and Eunju, was a group of girls giggling amongst themselves while taking glances over at the two girls. It was obvious it was them who had thrown the ball, and it was also obvious they had yet to apologize.

"I'll be fine." Insoo panted, squinting her eyes in agony.

"Right, just focus on your breathing, Insoo." Eunju instructed.

The teacher had suddenly disappeared and so Insoo had no one. There was no one to aid to her health.

"Hey, you should apologize." Eunju yelled over to the girls that had cocky smirks on their cherry painted lips. Their giggles were beginning to annoy the Baek girl a lot and she'd eventually had enough of them.

"Sorry.." The blonde girl scoffed out, rolling her eyes as she turned to group with her friends again.

Eunju's eyes scanned the gymnasium. On the far side of the room were the boys playing basketball. The girls eyes scanned each and every one of them in hopes to find Park Sunghoon, but to her luck, he was out of sight.