She moves her panty to the side, licks her fingers then the vibrator and process fondly with herself. Felix began stoking himself as he watches her and taking notes which parts she is touching that makes her feels good.

As Yor starts moaning while biting her lip, Felix starts stroking intensely. Yor presses the vibrator to her clit, she throws her headback from the pleasure and her legs opens widely. She flinched several times as she inserted her fingers inside her vagina and proceeds to pump it in and out.

Her back is slowly arching from the pleasure she's giving herself. Felix watches in amazement, he never knew a woman can pleasure herself without any need of a man like he experienced before with the woman who orders him around to do thing to her.

The atmosphere gets hot, some sweat are coming from the both of them from how intense they are pleasuring themselves.

"KYAApmh--"

Yor stops herself from screaming as she reaches orgasm, her legs shakes and Felix's cum went on it.

Yor removes her panties and looks at Felix. He gets it and crawls to her entrance and positions his dick.

"This is it. My first ever real dick, and it'll be with Y/n-san's twin brother who resembles her. Such a fantasy coming true!" Yor thought.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop, okay?" Felix worries a little.

Yor hums and Felix starts inserting the tip, it went smoothly since Yor already came. Felix put it all in since Yor seems to be liking it.

"Oof-f-fuck~" She moans.

Felix began thrusting, and Yor is ecstatic. She rubs herself down there to intensify the pleasure she's having. A little later, they came too soon.

"Whoa... Reals dicks are warm, and so are the sperms." Yor breathes out.

Felix smiles and pulls out.

"--W-w-wait! Why are you pulling out?!" Yor panics and holds his dick.

"Well, I just came again so my dick is a little limp. I need to stroke it again to make it stand up and we could continue if you like?" Felix chuckles.

Yor pouts and procees to take off the rest of her clothes. She sits on a pillow and pose,

"Is this enough to make it up?" She shyly said.

Felix's mouth open in awe, his dick stood right away, he also took off the rest of his clothes.

"You're so beautiful." Felix said.

Yor blushes and lays down covering her face. Felix smiles and removes them, they starts making out, it startled Yor that Felix is touching her clit like the way she likes it. Felix moves to her boobs and starts licking it.

"AhhhhH~" Yor fails to cover her mouth.

Felix inserts his fingers inside her vagina and tries to make her squirt if she could. Yor came arching forward but didn't squired and that's enough for Felix.

He inserted his dick aggressively, and Yor moans loudly with him.

"Yor. I don't want to hold back. I'll be a little rough. Please, punch me or tap out if you can't handle it anymore!" Felix struggles.

"OkAAY--"

Felix began demolishing Yor without a warning missionary style and came. He made Yor go down on all fours and roughly thrusting that even for a strong assasin, she didn't hold up long and her face smash on the pillow. Felix grabs the vibrator and put it on her clit.

"F-Felix~" She moans and it excites Felix more.

Felix hugs Yor's back as he kept thrusting then procees rubbing her clit aggressively with the vibrator. Yor's eyes roll at the back of her head.