Family complete

Please read the disclaimer of the book😐
----------

Loid and Y/n beat the light out of the intruders before looking for Anya. Unfortunately, she's no where inside her room but her toy was on the ground in Loid's...

"How could you leave your spy things unsecured? Twilight?" Y/n scolds Loid.

"You've got to stop calling me that. We can't reveal our code names."

Loid said as he exchanges the clothes of the one who tried to knock him out with his.

"Fine~ I'll go with you, Loid." Y/n takes off her clothes and change into a more comfortable for fighting.

Loid didn't noticed himself watching Y/n strip until the intruder moans as he is watching her too.

"How dare you." Loid knocked the intruder out then put a sack on his head.

"Say~ Wanna mess this room before we move out?" Y/n winks at Loid while she's half naked.

Loid averts his eyes and finish buckling his belt and then putting on a fake face of the intruder.

"I guess that's a no?" Y/n chuckles but felt hurt.

Little did she know, Loid mumbles "Maybe later."

(Edgar's hideout)

Y/n and Loid arrives using the intruders' car, Loid is the only one who has a full disguise while Y/n is only in her spy suit.

"You should watch this escape route once I got her out of there. Be alert for--"

"Loid! I don't need your lectures! I'm second in rank below you! Geez... It's not like we haven't worked together before." Y/n rolls her eyes and prepares her pistol.

"But you were not my wife back then." Loid said without any emotions.

Y/n looks at him a bit surprised, she can't read his expressions not any emotions behind that one sentence. It might be the mask he has on that hinders her to determine what is Loid on about.

"Wait in the car." Loid hops off the car to get the intruder in the compartment.

This made Y/n pissed and went out on her own to take cover. Loid growls as he put on a bandana mask over Y/n's eyes and head on with his own plan.

**Anya's POV**

All of this happened because of the radio!

These bad guys are talking about trading me for some wig pictures. This is definitely different from Spy wars! I wish Bond-man would save me still!

"Hey, boss. Maybe we should give up on those wig pictures--"

*SHOOT*

A pistol that doesn't make a sound...*crying*

Real bad guys before Anya's eyes!

I heard a car skreech from the outside. Could they have gotten papa?!

"Nguyen and the others has returned, boss!" A guy by the window said.

Soon, a bald guy comes in with Papa tied up! He has a sack on his head and moving around like a worm that hit a salt.

I thought Papa could get out of things like that. I guess papa lied about being the--

THE BALD MAN SNEAKED ME AWAY!!

But as soon as he starts talking in his mind, I recognized him!

"Father!" *cries loudly*

"It's okay kid, I won't hurt you!" He said.