Dirty Dreams Of You [4]

Jungkook lay me in the middle of his bed

Jungkook lay me in the middle of his bed. He went to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks.

I was on his bed nude just lounging around and wondering if this was the end of his initiation or whatever in the hell that means.

We have already committed to each other. So why an initiation? Well if that is his fetish then I'm “ALL„ in.

I also thought about the events that happened today. I giggled as I remembered what happened at the pub. My girls always made me laugh regardless of what state of mind I was in.

Then this newly forged relationship with Jungkook. The sex...  hands down the best I ever had. “My little energizer bunny,” I said to myself and giggled.

I never thought I would end up with him. Not that he wasn't boyfriend material and all. Just he was the youngest out of all of us. It never even crossed my mind that we could be in a relationship.

I remember numerous times during our Friday Night wind-down. How he would take his shirt off when he sat next to me. Pumping his pecs and putting his arm around my shoulder. I didn't think much about it because we were close friends.

Jungkook was watching me smile as I was lying in the middle of his bed. His smile turned into a smirk as he licked his lips admiring the view. He was in awe and contentment that he finally got me.

“Hey, beautiful...”

“Hey, love what do you have to drink and snack on?”

He put the drinks and snacks on the end table and took off his robe revealing his toned nude body. I bit my bottom lip and briefly smirked at him.

“Got some Long Island iced tea, Tequila, and some chocolate-dipped  strawberries.”

“Mmm, my faves!”

“You're looking at me... like you want to eat me.”

“Maybe I do want to nibble on you.”

“Then do it!”

“Oh, I will... but first a drink.”

I sat up on the bed as he sat beside me. He passed me a shot glass of tequila. He lifted his shot glass and made a toast. I did the same in response to his gesture.

“Cheers to our new beginnings and may our relationship last a lifetime.”

“I second that! Cheers!!!”

We locked arms with our shot glasses in hand as we took a shot of Tequila. Jungkook scrunched his nose after taking a shot.

“This is strong by itself how do you handle that taste?”

I giggled, “I guess it kinda grew on me.”

He passed me a chocolate-covered strawberry.

“Thank you baby bunny!”

“Baby Bunny? I ain't no baby Noona.”

“I can see that...”

My eyes traveled down to his half-hardened cock. My eyes trail back up to his face. He grinned and licked his edges.

“You like what you see?”

“I love it!”

“It's all yours baby girl... I belong to you.”

“And I belong to you... don't you forget that!”

He gently placed his lips on mine. I lay back on the bed and motioned with my index finger for him to lay his body on mine. He smiled at me and got on top of me. My fingers slowly crawl up his back, securing his nape in the palm of my hand.

I moaned when I felt his cock graze my clit. My lips slotted his tongue slid in... a passionate kiss took place leaving us breathless when we departed from each other's edges.

His tongue trails up the side of my neck, his mouth latched on as he sucked hard leaving his mark behind. Jungkook smashed my mounds together suckling and grazing each nipple. A symphony of moans lingers in the air.

Sweet butterfly kisses lightly float down my abdomen and womanly edges. He suckled on my glazed folds before his tongue slithered in between my creamy creases as it scooped up my pearl.

My back was slightly arched as his feral gaze focused on my countenance which was twisted in sensual contentment.
He suckled on my sensitive nub before flicking it salaciously as two digits curled stretching out the lining of my liquified walls. My breathing labored, my body spasms, thighs trembled as I chased my high.

“JEON DADDY... YES... YES... AHHH”

Jungkook pulled out his fingers a waterfall of sweet nectar sprayed all over his face.

He silences the flow by cupping his mouth over my kitty extracting juices by sucking and gulping it all down. A handful of languid licks before it dived into my oozing abyss.
He suckled on my pearl that made a popping sound when he released it..

“Mmm, that was delicious.”

Jungkook ran his fingers through my folds. He then laid down on me pinning my wrists with his hand. His pulsating cock pierced my core.

My lips parted on impact as I mew. He took the opportunity to passionately kiss me as my legs encompassed his body.

Slow hard strokes with rotation in his hips add to the pleasurable feeling between my thighs. Our moans reverberate in each other's maws. He increased the tempo as he let go of my wrists. My nails are embedded in his back.

He pulled out and positioned me on all fours. He lined me up spreading my cheeks apart as he railed me from behind. It was intense, every thrust was rigid and bottomless. Sending me into a tailspin between consciousness and unconsciousness as he deep dick me into erotic euphoria.

My blood-curdling screams laced with profanity and chants of his name mixed with his groaning and cussing... create a salacious crescendo of mating calls.

Sweat drips off his brow as he digs deep into my core...

Our breathing ragged in unison...

The sound of skin smacking...

The rhythmic thud of my head smashing into the headboard...

My honey pot keeps glazing his iron rod with each high-powered jab to my sweet spot...

His nails that were once embedded in the flesh of my hips give way to his hand tangling in my long locks of hair. Pulling me up into his chest, his hand unravels from my tresses... gripping my neck...choking me.

A handful of uneven thrusts relentlessly pound into me while impaling me with his seed. My silky beds of glaze blanket his cock. His body twitches as my limp figure quakes on top of his torso.

Jungkook's soft growl emerges out of nowhere as we both try to stabilize ourselves while lying on the bed next to each other staring at the ceiling.

“That was deliciously divine...”

“I agree wholeheartedly...”

“Thank goodness the initiation ain't done yet...”

“Huh? Not yet? Wait what?!”

“That was just the beginning babe!”

“Oh, my... Really?!”

“Yes, really! Part two starts now!”

Jungkook's gaze... hooded, his smirk brazen. He took me for a sexual ride that I will never forget. Every single inch of his apartment wasn't untouched...it was painted with essence and sweat.

I always wonder why the guys would clown on him... calling him “JACKRABBIT”

I guess you could say I learned the “HARD WAY!”

THE END