Notorious [Pt.5]

[HOUSE PARTY]

[HOUSE PARTY]

Thank goodness you have a three-day weekend. Work has been tiring and gruesome since you had to travel abroad for seminars. While you were out of Korea, JK kept in touch with you via, phone calls, face time, and text. You haven't seen him since the infamous incident in the streets when you went for your night run. At least you both know each other better. You couldn't wait to meet up with him...BUT... first, the house party that Hyerim invited you to is happening tonight. You slip into your leather mini skirt with a matching halter top. A leather choker adorns your neck hiding that nasty scar. You heard a myriad of beeps from a car horn blaring. You went to your window and saw Hyerim waiting for you. You slide your feet into your stilettos, tucking your clutch bag between your arm and body. You grab Jungkook's gift and make your way downstairs. You reached Hyerim's car and got inside. Hyerim drove off while you double-check your makeup. “Girl what are you doing? You're beautiful without makeup.” She smiled at you as you looked at her and winked, “You never know who you're going to meet.” Hyerim jokingly said, “Hoping JK is there?” You giggled, “Yeah that would be nice.” Hyerim knew that Jungkook/JK would be there because he is her little brother. Jungkook asked Hyerim to keep his real name a secret until you reach the house party. He didn't tell you his real name because he wanted to surprise you.

Hyerim parked in the roundabout on Jeon Estates. There was a grip load of motorcycles on the premises. A rush from the past came to haunt you briefly. Your ex-boyfriend Xhaion and his group of friends were in a biker gang. You froze and tears started to well in your eyes. “Not again!” you mouthed... paralyzed in fear. Hyerim noticed you tensing up and the fear in your eyes was deafening. She had a feeling this was to do with the asshole ex-boyfriend who slit your throat years ago. Hyerim let you cool off for a bit. Jimin called Hyerim, wondering what was taking them so long. Since you live only half a mile away.

Jimin, “Where are you, babe Jungkook wants to see her.

Hyerim, “We just pulled up... Fixing our make-up, and we will be inside shortly.

Fixing my/our makeup, was a code that Jimin and Hyerim used if someone was crying. Since Hyerim was her normal self he suspected you were the one in distress. “Shit!” Jimin mumbled to himself as Jungkook called out his name. “What's up Jungkook?” he said with a smile. “Where are Hyerim and my baby girl?” Jimin fixed his jacket, “They are fixing their make-up in the car. Hyerim and Y/N will be here shortly.

Meanwhile, Hyerim finally calmed you down. You told her a little more about your checkered past with your ex-boyfriend. Xhaion was in a biker gang and none of them was exactly role model material. They were rotten to the core. Coming to the estates and seeing all the motorcycles parked in the roundabout triggered you into a panic state of mind. Hyerim assured you that everything was fine. She let you in about her experience growing up as a daughter of the biggest mafia in Korea. Jungkook became head of the family business a few years back when their father passed away. He was also the leader of the Notorious biker gang Crimson Creed. They weren't a rebel without a cause type of gang, they were more organized and get shit done without being detected. You were floored...but was okay, because it wasn't like you were dating Jungkook...~ BUT you were sadly mistaken. You took a deep breath in and exhaled, fixing your makeup. Both of you exit her vehicle and make your way to the mansion. Jimin opened the main door to find you both standing in front of it.

PART 6 COMING SOON!!!