Mirror Image [Pt.2]

[THINKING BACK]

[THINKING BACK]

After stopping at the local Starbucks, you and Jungkook ended up at the beach. The subtle tension between the two of you became more distinctive as the minutes turn to a few hours. You never thought you would be attracted to him this way. You swore off having feelings for anyone after your fucked up relationship with your ex Yoongi.

You and Jungkook were having so much fun reminiscing about old times and what was new in your lives as you walked along the beach. Both of you sat on the sand under the moonlight as the waves collided with the reef. It was getting a little chilly and he noticed you felt cold. Jungkook got up and stretched a bit before he sat behind you parting his legs wide enough so you could fit comfortably between them. He pulled you into his toned body with his muscular arms. His hot minty breath dances on your nape before he presses his luscious edges on them.

He delicately rests his chin on your shoulder, "You feel better pumpkin?" You kissed the back of his hand and giggled, "Yeah much better ... Pumpkin tho? I haven't heard that nickname in ages." Jungkook chuckled, "Your cheeks were adorable when we were children that's why I gave you that name." He cleared his throat, "In 9th grade, I had a crush on you. Then over the years, it evolved to love. The day I was going to tell you how I truly felt. You moved abroad for work." You entwined your fingers with his, "It wasn't just my dream position at a well-known fashion label... my parents got divorced. My dad moved to Alaska with the woman he had an affair with. My life turned upside-down that year. "

Jungkook kissed the top of your head and squeezed you tight, "I'm sorry you had to go through that pumpkin. After my dad died my mom moved to Australia with my siblings. She left the house to me. Even though we don't have family by our side. We have something better...Us!" You looked back at him and smiled. He gazed down at you, "I know it's premature, but I believe if I don't say it now. Someone will snatch you away from me." He stood up and helped you get to your feet. Jungkook kneeled before you, "Breeya, will you be my girl?" You blushed hard... You put all your fears away, "Yes, I'm all yours Koo Bunny!" He chuckles, "That nickname last time I heard it was the day before you left." You helped him to his feet and cupped his face with your hands, "I'm not leaving I am here to stay."

PART 3 COMING SOON!!!