Notorious [Pt.6]

[SURPRISE, SURPRISE!]

Jimin kissed Hyerim on the lips and hugs her. He greets you with a kiss on the cheek, “Is everything alright?” you cracked a slight smile, “Yeah, I am...ok.” Hyerim spoke, “You look like you need a drink to unwind a bit.” Jimin chuckles, “We have a lot of drinks here what is your poison?” You giggle, “Well since you asked, a Long Island iced tea, with three shots of Apple flavored whiskey.”
Jimin went to get drinks for you and Hyerim. Hyerim linked her arm with yours, “Come on babe, let's go see my brother. Who seems to have the hots for you.” You gasped, “You know I'm with JK.” Hyerim teased you knowing that Jungkook is indeed JK. She played you like a fiddle making you a bit uneasy.

You walk through a bunch of revelers everyone laughing and having a good time. Jimin calls out Hyerim's name... Both of you walk towards him. Jungkook sees you slowly walking his way. Staring at you from head to toe, “Mmm, sexy...” The way your leather mini skirt hugged your voluptuous curves and your halter top perked up your enormous boobs... had his dick twitching. “F...fuck baby, I can't wait to taste you.” he licks his lips as his forefinger dances along his chin, mumbling to himself. After talking with Jimin and Hyerim you glance up and lock gazes with... “JK!” you mouthed off softy. He was sitting in an armchair legs crossed wearing black leather pants, boots, and a cut leather shirt revealing the tattoo sleeve on his arm. His noticeable silver stud lip piercing which JK had on the same side of his bottom edge as Jungkook. They could pass for twins. Their mannerisms are exactly alike.“Gawd, he looks so much like JK... No, NO! He is Jungkook Hyerim's little brother, not JK.” You coach yourself into believing he wasn't the same person. UNTIL Hyerim take hold of your hand and pulled you closer to Jungkook. She clears her throat, “Ahem, This is my baby brother Jungkook.” She paused and continues,
“BUT... We call him by his nickname JK.”

Your heart sank into the pit of your stomach. As you remember that little encounter you had with him weeks ago... “JK/Jungkook he is mine all mine.” you couldn't wrap your mind around it...BUT... it was a golden moment you would never forget. “Happy Birthday baby brother now you better take good care of your precious present you got it?” Hyerim raised her brow as she folded her arms. “Oh, I will definitely... take care of my baby girl.” his light brown eyes darkened with sexual desires that burn a hole through you. Jungkook stood up from the armchair he was seated in. He tenderly kissed the back of your hands before pulling you into his muscular body as he embraces you. He whispered in your ear in a deep satoori voice, “Tonight will be a night to remember when I unwrap my gift between your thighs.” You gasp when you feel his cock throbbing against your womanhood. He kissed you on the forehead. He sits back on the armchair placing you on his lap. You share a few drinks and laughs with Jungkook, Jimin, and Hyerim. A while later Jimin and Hyerim left you and Jungkook alone. His arms snake around your waist as he lightly kisses the crook of your neck, “Let me take you for a little tour of my favorite places on my estates.” You get off his lap and stand up, Jungkook follows suit. He entwines his fingers with yours. He leads you through the crowd and out the french double doors... to a destination unknown to you.

PART 7 COMING SOON!!!

JUNGKOOK'S FIC COLLECTIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara