Dirty Dreams Of You [1]

As usual Peaches,Francesca, Dubs, Chiki, and I head to the sports pub where Drea works as a bartender

As usual Peaches,Francesca, Dubs, Chiki, and I head to the sports pub where Drea works as a bartender. As usual, we are there thirty minutes before her shift is over. We walk into the pub at 11:30 pm we all sit at the bar as Drea gives us our usual drinks.

I sat at the bar with Peaches, we were catching up on some girl talk just shooting the breeze. Till she asked me a question, “Hey, Mami so did you dream of him?”

I looked at her puzzled, “Him who?” I raised my brow.

Francesca sat on the other side of me, “Stop acting a fool and playing dumb.”

Peaches added, “The hard body boy toy...”

Dubs cut her off, “Mr. Jeon, JAYYKAYYY!!! Who else would it be?”

I looked at all three of them and took a shot of Tequila, “Yeah, it's been a month of recurring erotic dreams. Like why, what's the reason?”

Francesca put her arm around my shoulder, “Girl, you know what they say... if a dream recurs it means it is bound to happen.”

I retorted, “As if it will...  It's just a dream nothing more.”

Peaches, “Mami, Namjoon my main squeeze said...JK is head over heels in love with you.”

I scoffed, “Muscle Bunny is head over heels in love...you know he's a player.”

Chiki stood behind me drinking her beer, “GIrl, even my man Hobi says he has the hots for you.”

Francesca added, “My domineering man Yoongi said he wants to be with you...well JayKay that is.”

Drea our bartender and bestie laughed, “Even my main, Seokjin said JK wants something more.”

I looked at all of them, “He never told me anything even when we all hung out with them.”

Dubs added, “Same with Mr. JiBooty my kinky ass extraordinaire ... JK is infatuated with you.”

Drea poured us a round of shots as Peaches spoke, “Mami, he always plays around with you acting a fool. Taking his shirt off right in front of your damn cute little face...AND YOU DON'T KNOW?!”

Chiki giggled, “Stop pulling our leg you know he likes you.” She sat next to Peaches chugging down the rest of her beer.

Francesca, “If you think that girl in the picture was his fling. She isn't...”

Dubs chimed in, “See the man standing next to the girl. That's her dad... Jeongnam's dad is JK's dad's brother.” She pointed him out in the pic she saved on her phone.

“Really...head over heels for me, in love, infatuated?” I resumed after taking another shot of Tequila, “Then those three other girls he was bringing to our Friday night parties within the past month... what was that?! His concubines?! ” I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my Long Island iced tea.