Chapter four - "Whoa, a new Pokémon! We HAVE to catch it!"

Everything was going well. Silver and Amber were learning their powers and attacks. They would practice on rocks and sometimes each other.
"Do you want to go out and practice?" Silver asked.
"Sure," Amber said, and they made their way out of the cave and through the forest.

***
After a while of walking, they made it to their usual training spot. They were about to start when Amber heard something. Her large ear twitched, and she whipped her head around to see a trainer there.
"Whoa," the trainer said. He pulled out his Pokédex.
"This is an unidentified Pokémon," it told him. "But it appears to be a new evolution of Eevee. The blue one (Silver) appears to be a shiny." It said.
"Double whoa!" The trainer said. "Go, Charmeleon!" He yelled, throwing a PokeBall.
A Charmeleon glowed as it escaped the PokeBall. "Charmeleon!" It said.
"Charmeleon, use dragon rage!" The trainer called.
Charmeleon nodded. "Dragon rage!" Charmeleon yelled as it performed the attack. It hit Silver.
Silver yelled as she used air cutter, a flying-type move. Charmeleon got sliced up pretty badly. "Ow!" She growled.
"Well, don't attack me then!" Silver hissed.
"'Aiveon'?" The trainer asked. Since Pokémon say their names when they speak, he probably heard her say her name. "Whoa, that's cool! Charmeleon, use flamethrower!"
"I'm just doing what I was raised to do," Charmeleon answered Silver as she took in a huge gasp of air. "HUGHHHH!" Charmeleon yelled as she parted her jaws. Fire erupted out and licked the air. It hit Silver as a sharp blast and propelled her backwards against a tree.
Silver screamed in pain as the flames burnt her fur and skin, singing her feathers.
"Charmeleon, stop!" The trainer yelled, realizing what was happening.
Charmeleon stopped, and Silver flopped down onto the ground. Her breathing was rough and ragged, her fur still smoking.
The trainer ran over and fell to his knees. "Aiveon!" He yelled.
"Why are you doing this..?" Silver whispered, then everything went black.

Amber's POV

Amber was watching everything hiding in a bush. Rage bubbled up inside of her.
"Here. We'll take you to the nearest Pokémon centre," the trainer said, putting Silver in a PokeBall.
Amber stepped outside of the bush. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She screamed.
The trainer turned to face her.
With a flap of her powerful wings, Amber was in the sky. She thrust her front paws forward and yelled. A dark, thundery orb of darkness erupted from her paws and charged towards the trainer. He gasped and jumped back, but Charmeleon stood behind him and got hit by it, sending her toppling backwards. Amber didn't realize for a moment that she had used a ghost-type move. She had used shadow ball. The trainer ran over to Charmeleon and returned her. "Look, I didn't mean to hurt the other Aiveon!" He yelled to her.
"Are you stupid?! Flying type Pokemon are weak against fire type!" She screamed back.
The trainer didn't understand what she said. He took off into the forest. Amber dashed after him. He had her sister in a PokeBall! But... He had gotten away, and there was nothing she could do.