Chapter three - A new Eeveelution

As the twins tumbled helplessly through the air downwards off of the cliff, suddenly everything began to glow white. Silver couldn't see much as it became super bright. She could feel herself shifting not only physically, but mentally. Growing. The light died down, and Silver realized she had an extra pair of limbs on her back. She looked to see how she had grown blue wings. She was shocked, but didn't have much time to think about it. She spread out her wings and caught herself right before she fell. She then stopped flapping her winds, and plumped down onto her butt. She looked up to see her sister. She looked completely different. She also has wings. She flew and landed right beside Silver.
They both stared wide-eyed at each other for a moment. "You've evolved..," they both murmured at the same time.
Their family ran down the path of the mountain and stood next to them, out of breath. "Whoa..," Aura whispered. "A new Eeveelution..."
Silver immediately dashed over to the lake. It was twenty feet away. She stared into her reflection.

 She stared into her reflection

(Art made by me)

She couldn't believe it! She was a new Eeveelution!
Amber ran right up next to her and stared into the pool.

She couldn't believe it! She was a new Eeveelution!Amber ran right up next to her and stared into the pool

(Art made by me)

"Whoa..," She mumbled. "We're new Eeveelutions!"
"You both look different, though..," Mom murmured as they approached the twins.
"Remember, mom?" Silver said. "I'm a shiny."
"Oh, right," mom said. "Well, either way, we need a name for your Eeveelution."
"What about Aiveon?" Asked Silver.
"I think that's perfect," Said mom. "So I guess it happens when you feel adrenaline from falling from a high place."
Silver nodded. "I turned a switch on in my brain that was only available from the adrenaline from the fall. It made me evolve. I wonder if that can happen from adrenaline from other things," she wondered out loud.
"What would the humans do if they found us?" Asked Amber.
"What they always do," Silver sighed. "White it down, research, and then they'd be done."
"We don't need to worry about that right now," said mom. "Evolved or not, you're both pretty scratched up from the fall. Let's get you inside and all cleaned up."