Chapter one - The day before the choice

If you don't read the description, you won't understand anything.

Silver--a shiny Eevee--padded through the forest. She carried a basket in her mouth, which held a bunch of berries. She had to collect them for dinner. She was making her way back home. After a while of walking, she finally made it to where she lived--a large cave. She made her way inside and set down the berries on a large rock they called the table.
"I'm home!" She called.
Amber--her twin sister--ran up to her to greet her. "Hey, Silver!" She rubbed her head against hers.
"Hey, Amber!" Silver rubbed her cheek against Amber's.
Amber pulled away. "It's tomorrow!" She squealed, jumping from one leg to the other.
"I know!" Silver squealed back.
"What are you going to be?" Amber asked.
"I don't know," Silver murmured. "What about you?" She asked.
"Same thing here. I don't know." Amber said. "I'm kinda nervous! There's no way to change what we choose! This affects us starting tomorrow and then for the rest of our lives!" She whined nervously.
"Oh, shush, we'll be fine," Silver said. "It's not like we're choosing how we die. Each evolution is special and we will adapt to it perfectly. It's what we're supposed to do!"
Amber sighed, relaxing a little bit. "I guess you're right," she smiled.
Silver turned to look outside of the cave. "It's dark. Time for us to go to bed."
"And when we wake up..," Amber said excitedly, waiting for Silver to finish her sentence.
"We can evolve!" Silver finished.
And with that, they both ran into their room. The cave was big enough for that, and even had doorway-like walls.
"Whoa, there!" Said mom. She was an Espeon. "Aren't you going to eat dinner?" She asked.
"Nope! Too excited to eat! We're not hungry!" Amber said. They both ran underneath her legs laughing and giggling as they ran into their room.
"Okay, then!" Mom called after them.
Despite living in a huge cave, there were only four rooms--one for mom and dad, one for their older brother Sol, one for their older sister Aura, and one for the twins.
Aura was a Vaporeon, Sol a Jolteon, and dad was an Umbreon.
They had padded into their room. There were two large moss nests on the floor for them to sleep in, which they used as beds. There was a stream that ran right down the middle, separating each of the sisters' sides. The stream ran right outside of the doorway and through the front room and out of the entrance of the cave.
Their room had pictures hanging on the walls. Stuff they painted and drew and family portraits. Silver touched her sister's nose gently before they both padded into their side of the room and in their beds. Silver's was on the right, and Amber's on the left. It took a while for Silver to fall asleep as she was too excited, but when she finally did, she dreamt about each evolution she could possibly become.