"I won't." He said and got closer to you, he kissed your lips and smiled. "Anyway, do you need to get a shower before we leave?" You asked and he shurg his shoulders.

"Good! Because there's no warm water, sorry baby." You said and turned around to the closet behind you. "Are you serious y/n, it's was for two of us!" He shouts. "I know I'm sorry, my hair taking me to long."

"So don't do it when he have to leave." He said and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, I promise." You clasped your hands together. "You have a luck I love you and you're not chris or nick." He pointed his finger at you and you blow a kiss to him.

"Thank you, I love you!"

"I love you too!"

-
Matt drove you to the middle of the city, where all the restaurants was, it's was kinda of freezing outside, but Matt try to warm you up as long as possible. And he kept you close to him for making you warm.

"Are you still freezing, we are inside the restaurant." He asked when he saw you freezing and smiled at you, it's was cute for him to see your nose becoming red from the air and your lips purple.

"Kinda of. I've never been in a air conditioned space like this before it's so bad in here." You complain. "Do you want us to leave?" He asked you and you shock your head. "No its fine." You hold his hand.

"Baby, you're freezing, come on, let me take you to some place where you actually can move." He got up and offered his hand to you, you took his hand and he put his arms around your shoulder.

This time Matt drove you to another place in the city, it's was some of his best ideas, bowling. "It's actually a good idea Matt." You told him as Matt runs into the room.

"I'm gonna bit you." He said against your lips. And you smiled. "No, you wish." You said and run to the woman in the desk. You asked for two tickets to some of the bowling alley and Matt just looked at you talking.

"Matt!" He heard someone calling his voice, he recognised him, it's was one of his friend, Noah, and his girlfriend, Lilly. You hated Lilly and Matt as much as you.

She always try to separate you from Matt, and make you lose him, she hated you, Matt was one of her friends and now she is his biggest enemy, because of his girlfriend, that's what she thought at least.

"Hey, we didn't knew you guys will be here!" Lilly said and looked at you and Matt, you rolled your eyes and came close to Matt, holding his hand. "Well, we here." You said and she smiled and looked up and down at you.

"Why are you guys here?" Noah asked here. "Two year's anniversary." Matt pulled you close to him. "Oh! Congratulations!" He said and made Matt proud of him.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked back. "Birthday to Lilly." He said and pulled Lilly close to his lips, he kissed her and made you and Matt uncomfortable. "Happy birthday." You and Matt said

"We should g-"

"We should play together!"

Lilly said and her boyfriend said it's was a really good idea. Matt didn't care,even when you cared a lot about this . But you just let it happen for Matt.

You all was on the one alley, you and Lilly sat while the boys played their first turn. Matt was the one who got more points for now.