the past?

flashback chapter hehe. so if ur wondering what happened when I said that scott blew sausage off, heres the explanation. Its a flashback chapter an this in the past btw! keep that in mind

ALSO WHEN I SAID NO SMUT I WAS KINDA LYING. IDK IF U WANNA CONSIDER THIS AS LIGHT SMUT U CAN-

Scotts pov:

tw//TOUCH STARVED HOMOSEXUALS, implied smut

As I and owen arrived at the party that I and sausage were having I looked around at the many people.

There were people I hadn't even recognized there.

But I had recognized a particular someone.

My crush, sausage.

He had long luscious brown hair and some dark brown eyes. I didn't know what it was about him but damn...was he hot...

I got trapped in my thoughts of sausage.

What was gonna happen that night?

"scooooottttt cmonnnn!" Owen shouted from beside me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts and stepped up into sausages house.

That house was huge.

VERY HUGE.

I mean- I knew Sausage was rich but damn...makes me wanna make out with him more....

"oh! Scott!" Sausage shouted making his way up to me. "Glad you could make it!"

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied. and it was true. It would be now if I was closer to becoming a thing with this man.

it was really loud in the room that we stood in so Sausage took my hand and led me to a secret quiet room.

I blushed intensely as we entered the room.

He sat down on the bed and spoke. "How are you?"

My touch-starved mind filled up with many, MANY, images of what I wanted to do with him.

anyways..." good!" I replied as I sat on the bed next to him.

I tried to block them out but those memories just kept coming back up.

I wanted to kiss him so badly. God, you don't know how much I wanted to kiss him.

His lips looked so....oh my god... (/pos)

"that's good!" Sausage replied. He then started going on and on about things.

I listened to it all.

I bit my lip. Looking down at his lips moving every second.

I wanted to kiss him.

I...

I kissed him

I leaned into his lips and kissed him.

His lips were so...soft...

So calming.

I thought he would pull back for sure but when he didn't and the kiss continued I placed my hand on his cheek.

we were on a bed as well.

So I slowly crawled onto him. Positioning was...hot I could say that...

the rest of the night was...goodness it was so hot...

I had completely forgotten about Owen throughout this whole time.

Owens pov:

I made my way through all the corridors and the halls of Sausage's huge house but I couldn't find Scott.

I looked everywhere.  I couldn't find him though.

Like, anywhere.

The last time I had seen him, he was going somewhere off with sausage and-...OH! HES WITH SAUSAGE...

no not with sausage...WITH sausage.

"oh scott denholm...." I mumbled. I looked at the way they went and started going that way.

Soon, I found a door that had a sign on it. The sign read the grand master (sausages) bedroom.

I heard some...questionable noises in there.

I nearly gagged listening.

Scott didn't have his phone either.

I had it. It was in my pocket. his phone was blowing up from texts from his mom and I didn't wanna reply for him.

I looked back at the long hallway I came from. "oh Scott Denholm you drunk lunatic..." I mumbled. 

I walked down the long hallway. no way was I gonna interrupt whatever Scott and Sausage were doing in there. they were drunk.  weird noises coming out of the room. yeah no I'm not.

i sighed and put his phone in my pocket. 

this was gonna be a long day for me, huh?

scotts pov: 

As Sausage put his shirt back on I finally put my mind on Owen. I left him like that in that room.

I wonder what he's doing now...

"well, that was fun!" sausage exclaimed. with joy. now that was the weirdest reaction I've EVER heard after having........

yknow what I don't even know what that is!

it was my first but...i-i don't even think that was...

god. being right beside of sausage makes me think of it more.....

I needed to get away from sausage.

I looked back at him before getting up and sprinting out of the room. I looked around. I looked down the hall where I had come from.

it was blurry. I tried to work out a sense of direction but my legs started getting weaker and weaker.

I couldn't tell if it was because of what sausage had just done to me or if I was drunk but I was soon on the floor.

I had managed to make it to the stairs before my mind completely went blank.

783 words. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG BREAK SO ALOT HADS CHANGED. 1. I HAVE A PARTNER NOW THEYRE SO AWESOME DSIFJHIUEHFUIDIWHFIUEHGI 2. PRONOUN CHANGE PLS REFER TO ME AS STAR/IT/XE/HE IF U WANNA TALK OR SMT IDK 3. I HIT 800 FOLLOWERS ON TTWITTER SO YEAH SO SORRY AB THE WAIT JFIUEWDIUVH