Chapter 25: The Meeting

The Bigfoot Clan Headquarters is unlike any place I've ever seen in just entire life.

When Jack and I woke up the following morning, both of us knew it would be a stressful day. Neither of us did much. We stayed with each other all day long. Ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. Laughed together. Cried together. Cuddled together. Zen even came by earlier to check in on us. He joined us for some cuddle time. He even reassured us multiple times that everything would be ok. It doesn't change the fact that we're both beyond nervous.

When the time came to leave, we met with Zen. Together, he brought us back to the resistance. From there, we took portals to an undisclosed location of the yeti tribe. I remember it being freezing cold. We didn't stay there for long. We then made new portals to the Bigfoot clan's headquarters.

The headquarters is very modern and futuristic. Unlike the yeti tribe's rustic style, the Bigfoot clan focuses on luxury and modernity. Everything is very futuristic to an intimidating level of detail. Solider Bigfeet wear armor and visors. The halls of the clan's headquarters are adorned with lavishing gems and metal that I've never seen before. Colors that I didn't even think existed.

The Bigfoot headquarters from what I make of it, is in the center of the Bigfoot country. The headquarters itself is a bustling city with a giant castle on the inside. The castle houses the Bigfoot King. He alone rules over the Bigfoot Clan. Bigfoot Kings are chosen and sworn into power. They rule over the Clan to the best of their ability until they either can no longer rule, give up their power, or perish while in power. The Bigfoot King is also bonded with a male Bigfoot partner, according to Jack. The partner cannot assume power or authority alone. Only the king.

The portal took us to the front door of the Bigfoot King's castle. The Clan knew we were arriving. They opened their large, tall, lavishing doors and let us into the headquarters.

The long castle hall looks akin to medieval castles, but with a futuristic twist. Regular Bigfeet and Bigfeet soldiers line the hall of the castle, watching all of us as we entered into the court.

Now here we stand, a couple of feet away from the Bigfoot King himself. The Bigfoot King stares down at all of us, not very impressed by the turnout, but at the same time, it could be a ruse. The Bigfoot King looks majestic in a futuristic way. All of his clothing looks regal and modern. If Bigfeet had their own versions of a suit, it would look something like that, but built more for comfort. He also isn't wearing any shoes, his giant feet are present for all to see. The Bigfoot King is incredibly muscular, tall, and handsome too. I've never seen a Bigfoot so undeniably intimidating.

"Welcome to the Bigfoot Clan. I see today we have been blessed with the presence of Zeno, the Yeti Prince as well as the leaders from the Yowei and Sisimito Countries. Thank you for arriving on such short notice."

The crowd of Bigfeet in the audience cheer and applaud for everyone in the room. I turn and watch at all the Bigfeet. This must be a huge event for the sheer amount of Bigfeet in the room to be in attendance. I look around to take in the sheer amount of them. There's Bigfeet of all shapes and sizes and genders. All of them are dressed similarly to the king in formal looking attire. It makes the clan look and feel so regal and yet, very dangerous.

Jack turns to me and whispers. "I've been to the court only a handful of times. I've only met our ruler once. This is a huge deal."

Zen walks forward and bows. "Thank you, your majesty. We come here today to talk about peace talks among the four countries on our planet. The dilemma surrounds the use of humans in your country."

The Bigfoot King scoffs at this. "Why do the three Bigfoot countries see a need to meddle in Bigfoot affairs? We don't meddle in your military or economic operations."