Chapter 19: Home Sweet Home

I open my eyes to darkness. It can't be dark out, is it? Then I realize where I am. I never got back to Wonder Apartment.

The sound of lounge music, snores, and tv commercials fill my ears. I gently try to move the giant sweaty foot away from my face. When I do, I realize that it's not even Jack or Zen. It's one of the Bigfoot barbarians. In fact, I'm stuck on the floor in between two large booths facing each other. The tables have been moved out of the way. The yeti and barbarian feet are all over the place. I realize that the only way out of here is to crawl past at least 5 pairs of soles.

I slowly crawl my way past two barbarian yeti pairs of feet. They are hot and wet. The two yeti are fast sleep as if whatever happened last night really took a toll on them. I slowly slide myself off their soles back to the carpet.

I keep crawling and above me are two pairs of giant Bigfoot feet. They are the equally as wet and sweaty as the others. As I continue to crawl, the feet fall on top of me, trapping me. I push past them with all the strength I have. The Bigfeet both wake up and move their feet, smiling at me then going back to sleep. Finally, I crawl my way to the last pair of feet belonging to none other than Jack.

I start kissing Jack's soles. That wakes him up instantly. He grabs me and pulls me into a cuddle with him. "Hey Ben, how are you feeling?" Jack asks me groggily.

I smile and give him a low laugh. "What happened last night?"

Jack opens his eyes and turns to me with a smile on his face. "You don't remember anything?"

Moments of last night flash over me. Vague memories fill my mind of Bigfoot and yeti barbarians making me rub their soles, role playing with me, but then equally submitting themselves to mine as well. I vaguely remember some intimate moments too between them, Jack, Zen and me. It all felt consensual and fun. Everyone was super understanding and friendly. Even when things got dominant, everyone seemed completely friendly. Letting us take breaks to relax and just talk. Sitting by the bar. Enjoying the night.

I shake my head. "I can't believe that happened."

Jack pulls me in tighter. "Ben you're amazing."

I laugh quietly again. "You're amazing too Jack."

Together we get up slowly and look around the lounge. "There's no sign of Zen."

We both make our way to the bar. The bartender on staff pours us some water. "You two had a great night it seems like."

Jack and I nod at the bartender as we gulp down the water. "We did, it was fun! We're sorry to ask but do you know where Zen is?"

The bartender nods and points us to the exit. "Zen got up early and had to go, but he told us to tell you both that you can open a portal back to your world anytime."

Jack nods and thanks the bartender. He pulls out stone out of his pocket and draws a portal linking back to his apartment. Together he and I step through it. Jack closes the portal as the bartender waves goodbye.

"It feels amazing being able to do that again so fluidly." Jack says as he pockets the stone.

I walk into Jack's apartment and feel the nice cold air. The lounge was warm, moist, and musky. Not really in a bad way, more like everyone's clean but hot kind of way. Everyone smelled really good. It was a strange experience.

I turn to Jack. "What day and time is it? I feel so out of touch with my own world."

Jack walks over to me and hugs me. "You did amazing Ben. I am so proud of you. And it's Saturday, 7 AM."

I hug Jack tight and kiss him on the lips. While I hold him, I suddenly realize that today I'm supposed to be driving back home to see my family.

"Jack! Today I have to go back to the suburbs to hang out with my family."